Battle for Middle-Earth 2 as an Origin download

by sabreghost21

Original Post

Re: Lord of the rings the battle for middle earth 2, where can I buy it?

★★★ Newbie

Or if it is not possible to be bought anymore is there somewhere where I can download it legally?

Message 101 of 415 (1,483 Views)

Lost CD Key for Battle for middle Earth two

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I recently strumbled upon my copy of Battle For Middle Earth two, I have all of the disks but i seem to have misplaced (lost) the manual that had the CD Key on it. Is it possible to get another key? I can prove i have the retail box version if need be. 

Message 102 of 415 (1,384 Views)

Re: Lost CD Key for Battle for middle Earth two

Community Manager (retired)

You could try your luck with our Game advisors, but as that game has been sunset a while ago, there is no telling whether they will be able to assist you:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 103 of 415 (1,380 Views)

Battle for Middle-Earth 2 as an Origin download

★★★ Newbie

I was speaking with friends some days ago, discussing our favourite game of all time. I said that my favourite game was 'The Lord of the Rings the Battle for Middle-Earth 2' and to my surprise over 50% of the people there remember the game and thought it was brilliant however some could not find the disk or had used product keys and those who had never played it wanted to. I was looking around and the game is now hard to find new with an unused licence code or for a good price and I am now wondering why the game is not available through Origin because I think at the right price many people will buy the game. Does anybody else remember the game or think that the game should be available for download on Origin?

Message 104 of 415 (1,555 Views)

Re: Battle for Middle-Earth 2 as an Origin download

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You've posted your message where the Idea Exchange is collecting suggestions to improve the AHQ website.  You wrote about a game, not the website.  You need to find a better place to express yourself.  

Message 105 of 415 (793 Views)

lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2

★ Newbie

i wonder if there is gowing to be a remake on lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2? if not...

is it posible to donate the money that you need to remake te game and put it in2 a new jacked cuzz the graffic's are not so good ;p < but i really mean this how much would that be

Message 106 of 415 (1,495 Views)

[Battle For Middle Earth 2] BFME 2

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

How i can buy this game?

Message 107 of 415 (1,825 Views)

Re: lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@nijntje wrote:

i wonder if there is gowing to be a remake on lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2? if not...

is it posible to donate the money that you need to remake te game and put it in2 a new jacked cuzz the graffic's are not so good ;p < but i really mean this how much would that be

There are no plans for a remake of BfME2.

And making (or remaking) a game usually costs millions in development costs. You might find community mods for graphics on ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/games/battle-for-middle-earth-ii

Hope this helps. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 108 of 415 (2,865 Views)

Re: lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2

Message 108 of 415 (756 Views)

Re: [Battle For Middle Earth 2] BFME 2

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@trtoxic wrote:

How i can buy this game?

Unfortunately, we currently do not offer this game on our store, but you may still be able to find it from other retailers.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 110 of 415 (2,856 Views)