Re: The Battle For Middle Earth 2 The Rise Of The Witch King All Uints/Building

by EA_Archi

Original Post

The Battle For Middle Earth 2 The Rise Of The Witch King All Uints/Building kill

★★★ Newbie

Every time I play The Rise of the witch king with in 3:00 to 5:00 mins of starting a campaign mission or skirmish the auto kills/destroys all my units and buildings and get defeated

Message 1 of 5 (1,011 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Lengend568 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. Have you tried to Repair the game in Origin Library? Reinstall the game? Have you played this game before?

Сheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @Lengend568

I would suggest patching your game to the latest version of ROTWK available, currently that is RotWK Patch 2.02 v6.0.0 WS. This is an unofficial patch that fixes a lot of bugs that where still present in the game after EA lost access to The Lord of the Rings IP. The patch also updates the game to support modern hardware as well as add widescreen support.

The patch along with a list of changes can be downloaded here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/rotwk-patch-202/downloads/rotwk-patch-202-v600-ws

Hope this helps Standard smile

Take Care 

Message 3 of 5 (991 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @SgtRomeo9 for the additional suugestions, I hope @Lengend568 was able to sort this out.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 5 (976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

tried Reinstall the game but as for repairing it with origin I can't get it to register with origin

Message 5 of 5 (953 Views)