Amazing Adventures Riddle Of The Two Knights

by spyne3

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Tale of two Knights

I can't get past Dig site puzzle. I complete puzzle clock still keeps going. I have tried skipping it takes off my points but clock still keeps running. I have done this under two different players same result.

Message 3 of 10 (883 Views)

My Amazing Adventures Riddle of Two Knights

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My Amazing Adventures Riddle of Two Knights freezes my computer.  I am 9 hours into the game.

Message 1 of 10 (904 Views)

Re: My Amazing Adventures Riddle of Two Knights freezes my computer. I am 9 hours into the game.

Community Manager

@Shuswaptheresa You could try the repair option in Origin. Right-click then you should see the option.

Past this, please try updating or refreshing your graphics drivers.

Is your whole machine locking up for good, or just temporarily?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (899 Views)

Re: Tale of two Knights

Community Manager

@spyne3 Hi,

Unfortunately I do not know the answer to your question. Are you refering to this game here?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 10 (880 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes that's the game. I get to the dig puzzle and complete it but the game does not stop the clock. Would it be possible to send another copy and maybe when I dowload that one the problem will go away? I am assuming that others that play the game are not having this problem?

Sally

Message 5 of 10 (870 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You could always re-download a second copy through the Origin System, if you believed that your current game was corrupted, and wanted to uninstall it now.  My belief is that you are trying to use a computer for game playing with zero fluency in computer language or even the most very basic of computer literacy knowledge.  I do not believe that any department of EA would agree to mail out a physical copy of the game, when that costs them a lot, and the digital copy amounts to a free service both for you and for them. 

I suspect, as I already wrote to you in another of your message threads, that you need to have your hand held to a far greater extent than Answer HQ is designed to provide:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Verify/m-p/3444097#M75649

The Help Center's Game Advisers help people like yourself all of the time. 

https://help.ea.com/ 

Message 6 of 10 (867 Views)

Re: My Amazing Adventures Riddle of Two Knights freezes my computer. I am 9 hou

★★ Novice

The game doesn't freeze. The time clock still keeps running I can get out of the game so the computer is okay. It seems to be something in the game where it doesn't realize that I finished the puzzle. I have tried skipping the puzzle and the game does the pently part but the clock still keeps running.

Message 7 of 10 (858 Views)

amazing adventure riddle of the two knights

★★★ Newbie

after doing the puzzle game would not advance

Message 8 of 10 (802 Views)

Why can't i move my cursor in amazing adventures the riddle of two knights game?

★★ Newbie

I open the game it doesn't load full screen. A separate blank window opens behind it (also incomplete). Cannot move cursor. ??? Please help

Message 9 of 10 (757 Views)

popcap games current saved games?

★★★ Newbie

Hi.

I change operation system from windows 7 to Windows 10 and want to sure that I am not missing my saved games.

I trying to find saved popcap games like Amazing Adventure current directory.

Where is Saved games currently?

[edit: email address removed]

Message 10 of 10 (759 Views)