Re: Sudoku for iOS

by wantmysudokuback

Original Post

Re: Sudoku and IOS7

★★★ Newbie

I agree -  no other sudoku game comes close. !!!!!!!

Message 11 of 35 (1,950 Views)

Sudoku Classic doesn't work in IOS7

★★★ Newbie
Classic Sudoku will not work in IOS7 on a new iPad. While you are fixing the bug that causes that problem, you should also fix the bug wherein if you complete a puzzle and exit the app without going back to the main menu, the next time you open the app, it thinks that you have a incomplete game in progress. It would also be nice if you addressed some of the user complaints from reviews in the App Store, with one of the most notable ones being to allow the user to disable the annoying & time wasting (yeah, I know playing games is time wasting) animations. I wrote a review myself giving at least six things that need to be fixed by Electronic Arts & highly recommended people to use the version of Sudoku created by Tapjoy.
Message 12 of 35 (1,731 Views)

Re: Sudoku Classic doesn't work in IOS7

★★★ Newbie
My apologies that I did not find the thread from earlier users. I did all of the troubleshooting steps prior to making this posting though.
Message 13 of 35 (1,722 Views)

Sudoko

★★★ Newbie

I have an iPad 3 and recently upgraded to iOS7.  Now sudoku will not start.

Have same problem on my iPhone since I upgraded to iOS7.

Message 14 of 35 (1,671 Views)

Re: Sudoku and IOS7

★★★ Newbie
When can we expect a fix?
Message 15 of 35 (1,786 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please fix the problem as soon as possible, EA Games :womanfrustrated:

Message 16 of 35 (1,762 Views)

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

Here is the latest update from the Help Center article:

I opened my Sudoku app on my iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, and  it and no longer works. What happened?
On September 18th Apple released their latest software update, iOS 7. Unfortunately, due to the older technology through which Sudoku was written, the app is not functional with iOS7.   We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our users.

Is there a way to fix the Sudoku app so it works on my iOS7-upgraded iPhone, iPad or iPod touch?
Unfortunately, given the older technology through which Sudoku was written, it is not compatible with iOS7 and there is no way to make Sudoku work with a iOS7-upgraded device.   We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our users.

Message 17 of 35 (3,193 Views)

★★ Novice
Of course it can be rewritten. Guess you just do. Of want to put in the effort and let down those of us who supported you in your early years with our dollars when you were starting. That was customer loyalty now repayed with a lack of customer support.
That makes me feel disappointed, angry and disgusted to name a few.
EA Elegantly Angry.

Apologies just do not cut it for our INCONVENIENCE.

Thank you so much.
Message 18 of 35 (1,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any chance that you will rewrite the app/game and launch it back again?? I will be really disappointed if EA Games just leaves the problem and doesn't perform good customer support ! I will never buy anything from EA Games again!!!!

@eanils wrote:

Heya everyone,

I opened my Sudoku app on my iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, and  it and no longer works. What happened?
On September 18th Apple released their latest software update, iOS 7. Unfortunately, due to the older technology through which Sudoku was written, the app is not functional with iOS7.   We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our users.

Is there a way to fix the Sudoku app so it works on my iOS7-upgraded iPhone, iPad or iPod touch?
Unfortunately, given the older technology through which Sudoku was written, it is not compatible with iOS7 and there is no way to make Sudoku work with a iOS7-upgraded device.   We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our users.

@eanils wrote:

Heya everyone,

Message 19 of 35 (1,679 Views)

★★ Novice
Folks
Please post other sudoku games you recommend.
Ea does not seem to be responsive.
Message 20 of 35 (1,638 Views)