Skate 4

by 35900346

Original Post

Skate 4

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

You could invent the "Skate 4" characters just learning to skate and over time learning maneuvers!!

Message 1 of 17 (1,018 Views)

Re: Skate 4

★★★★★ Newbie

this is exactly what i was thinking, maybe start off the game from scratch. Completely different story but incorporating skate 1,2 and some of 3. Start as a kid in skate park, once you get your first picture in the mag, skip 5 years into future and you're a teen getting coverage on the streets

Message 2 of 17 (992 Views)

Skate 4 in December for ps4?

★ Novice
There are many rumours about skate 4 and i heard it will be released in December. Is that true?
Message 3 of 17 (989 Views)

Re: Skate 4 in December for ps4?

★ Novice
It also would be a great game for the launch of the next gen consoles
Message 4 of 17 (987 Views)

EA Skate

★★★ Newbie
I think it would be awesome if the people that made the ea skate games, make a snowboarding/skiing game. Same concept, setting a marker, replays, customization, and just shredding down ski resorts and mountains. (Personal opinion) and not have the character so "stiff" like in skate 3, have it more like skate & skate 2
Message 5 of 17 (638 Views)

Scooter game

★★★ Newbie
Please make scoot game like skate series but with freestyle scooter please thanks
Message 6 of 17 (623 Views)

Skate 4?

★★★ Newbie

I was just wondering when Skate 4 is coming out or if anything if its in development?

Message 7 of 17 (596 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Newbie
Can we get skate 4 please everyone is looking forward to buying it but if we can't get a skate 4 can we get skate 3 on the next gen consoles please..!!!!!!
Message 8 of 17 (591 Views)

Eams

★ Novice

EA should use realife riders in the game such as Corey Funk and Capron Funk and Derek Seay and Raymond Warner they could also use real completes of scooters and a good feature would be to be able to make a custom scooter and what you could do in the game is kind of like Fifa be a pro where you will work your way up the ranks and get sponsored by brands for example Apex and Envy. And don't forget to have face scans of the riders

AND PLEASE MAKE IT FOR OLD GENERATIONS SUCH AS PS3 and Xbox 360 but also the new platforms. please make scoot 

Message 9 of 17 (462 Views)

skate 4

★★★ Newbie

EA, lets be honest, your games kind of suck. Yeah they're fun for a few weeks but get boring and repetitive. My question is will you ever cut the boring out to drop skate 4 in the spirit of being repetitive? I don't have the old console and its kind of a let down. Tony hawk is weak, but you do it right. Will it be released in the next year?

Message 10 of 17 (443 Views)