Accepted Solution

Re: Refund

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LadyRatangel wrote:

i downloaded simcity deluxe and its not working I would like a refund please

Contact Customer Support

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 39 (5,854 Views)

All Replies

[SimCity Deluxe] simcity on nexus 7

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Just wondering when will simcity deluxe be updated so the it can be played on the nexus 7

Thanks

Message 1 of 39 (7,134 Views)

Re: simcity on nexus 7

Community Manager

Hi thejayfactor360,

At the moment, SimCity Social is the only SimCity type game supported on these boards.

If would would like to see other SimCity games supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Someone already suggested supporting some of these games there, so why don't you express your support for their idea? :smileyhappy:

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 39 (3,397 Views)

Re: Refund

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LadyRatangel wrote:

i downloaded simcity deluxe and its not working I would like a refund please

Contact Customer Support

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 39 (5,855 Views)

[SimCity Deluxe] Sim City Deluxe for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am unable to play Sim City Deluxe on my Android tablet, it's an Asus Nexus 7 running Android 4.2.1. I originally purchased this game a long time ago to play on my Evo 4G, but now I want to play it on my new tablet and can't because it hasn't been updated to support the latest OS.

Message 5 of 39 (5,910 Views)

[SimCity Deluxe] I have downloaded SimCity Deluxe and I am not able to use rush hour.

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Message 6 of 39 (5,469 Views)

[SimCity Deluxe] for android 4.04

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

When will they be releasing SimCity deluxe for android 4.04 I'm currently wanting to play it on my Samsung galaxy tab 2

Message 7 of 39 (5,658 Views)

[SimCity Deluxe] How To remove the nuclear pollution?

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

In iPad version SimCity Delux, how to get ride of the nuclear pollution?  The nuclear sign is still on after the nuclear power plant is distory 

Message 8 of 39 (5,682 Views)

[SimCity Deluxe] I want simcity delaux refound

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I want  to refound Simcity Deluxe.

Please quick answer my question.

My e-mail adress is (edit: email removed for security reasons)

Message 9 of 39 (5,495 Views)

[SimCity Deluxe] Simcity Deluxe HD for Ipad

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This application (Simcity Deluxe HD for Ipad) is running incredibly slow, such that it will not allow me to get off the start up screen.  It downloaded and installed OK, music rate is fine but all other aspects are incredibly slow, frame rate on the front page is about 6 seconds and I can not get any further than the start screen.  I managed to get rid of the "want to download Tapped Out" by holding the "No Thanks" button for about a minute....but can not realistically go any further. 

Appreciate that this Answer HQ thing may not be for apple apps, but this is were you are sent by itunes.

Thanks

Mark

Message 10 of 39 (5,506 Views)