SimCity 4

by ladyfallkon

Original Post

Re: SimCity 4 deluxe edition serial number invalid

★★★★★ Expert

If the registration process is declining a valid number, we in Answers HQ cannot help you sort it out.  You will need a Game Adviser. 

How to: Contact an EA Adviser.

Message 211 of 278 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't want to be rude but i would rather email. I, Like many other people on this forum have problems withm Simcity 4. Mine is:

I bought a BRAND NEW copy of Simcity 4: Deluxe Edition from a GAME store (Kidderminster to be specific) no less than 3 hours ago. I have tried to install the game and have entered the 20 Digit serial code. But i also get the 'Serial Code Invalid' message. As I am 14 I would prefer to talk to someone via email than on the phone/ livechat. Would that be possible

(for reference i live in the UK and the time was 14:18)

Message 212 of 278 (270 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ctrainz124 Hi,

As far as I am aware, there is currently no way to get around using live chat or phones as the first contact method.

Your best contact option will be live chat for this if you would rather not use the phone. As they will then need proof of purchase, you can then ask them whether it would be possible to send that in via email.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 213 of 278 (265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for that. I have gone through the live chat method (without email) and got my copy working (via origin). 

Message 214 of 278 (260 Views)

Community Manager

@ctrainz124 wrote:

Thanks for that. I have gone through the live chat method (without email) and got my copy working (via origin). 

Awesome, glad to hear. Standard smile

Have fun with the game, mayor!

Message 215 of 278 (258 Views)

Code

★★★ Newbie

I aquired simcity 4 several years ago, and I have recently wushed to begin playing again, I looked around, and found the discs. I began to dpwnload them, and to my amazement, they required a code! I searched for the box, but to no avail. I have the cover for the CD case, but not the CD case, if it helps.

Message 216 of 278 (266 Views)

Re: Code

★★★★★ Expert

You will have to discuss that situation with the official tech support, and in the correct forums here on Answers HQ when / if you have anything that we can help you with in here.  The correct forum is:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/SimCity-4/td-p/17028

The Game Advisers are all on the Help Center website: 

For any account maintenance or code related queries, contact our Games Advisers using the new Help Center.

How to: Contact an EA Adviser.  (helpful walkthrough)

Message 217 of 278 (252 Views)

SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition Steam keys

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I own SimCity 4 Deluxe for PC, could I get a “Steam Key” for “Steam” to get the Mac version?

Message 218 of 278 (252 Views)

I redeemed my Simcity 4 product code, but I couldn't download it. Help!

★★★ Newbie

I put in my product code online, I even got an email from EA sayinig enjoy Simcity 4 deluxe. But i can't download it on origin nor from my account online. Help!

Message 219 of 278 (222 Views)

the Simcity box wont instal simcity 4

★★★ Newbie

I just got the sim city box on disk(s) all the games work but Simcity 4 wont install i get the prompt to install/run but when i click it it closes and nothing happens please help

Message 220 of 278 (215 Views)