SimCity 4

by ladyfallkon

Original Post

Serial Code Invalid?

★★★ Newbie

I have just brought SimCity 4 from GAME but I can't install it because it keeps saying the serial number isn't valid. Any help?

It also seems that ea has no way to actually contact them just an email address would be ok. 

Message 181 of 278 (245 Views)

Simcity 4 Instalation Problems!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, I am having problems Installing Simcity 4. It always stops at 14.55%. I have not played months and I really want to play again! Please help!!! Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 182 of 278 (244 Views)

Re: Simcity 4 Instalation Problems!

★ Novice

I actualy now know what the proble is. Something with the music while trying to be transferred.

Message 183 of 278 (240 Views)

simcity 4 invalid serial code invalid

★★★ Newbie

Cant install simcity4 because the serial code printed on the book;et is invalid. Anybody help

Message 184 of 278 (242 Views)

Re: simcity 4 invalid serial code invalid

[ Edited ]
Hero

@chalkyrfc wrote:

Cant install simcity4 because the serial code printed on the book;et is invalid. Anybody help

You need to contact a Customer Support game advisor for this

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Set your language to US at the bottom
  3. Click on Contact a game advisor 
  4. Describe your issue with a few words
  5. Click on Find a Solution
  6. Select Product: ex: The Sims 3 or Origin
  7. Select Issue Type: ex: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
  8. Select Platform: PC
  9. Click Find solution
  10. Scroll down and click I still need help
  11. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

With Pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 185 of 278 (237 Views)

Re: [SimCity 4] Purcheased outside of Origin wont redeem.

★★★ Newbie

I have also just bought the same and the same thing happened to me, the shop wont take it back or replace it as it has been opened , what now ????????

Message 186 of 278 (208 Views)

Sim city4 installation code

★★★ Newbie
Hey I've ownd this for a while my computer crashed and it was on there but since then I've lost my installation code any help please? Much needed thanks
Message 187 of 278 (180 Views)

Re: Sim city4 installation code

★ Guide

Contact EA support and they should be able to grant a new code. This forums is for players to help eachother so I doubt an EA agent would take up the case from reading it there. 

Good Luck

Message 188 of 278 (177 Views)

Serial code not working for Sim City 4 Deluxe

★ Newbie

I was given Sim City 4 Deluxe as an early Christmas present from my boyfriend and it was a new box wrapped in plastic so I know the code can't have been used before. I've re-entered the serial code from the back of the manual three times now and it's definitely right but it keeps saying that it is invalid. Help!

Message 189 of 278 (184 Views)

Lost serial number for sim city 4 rush hour

★★★ Newbie

Good day,

I purchased the sim city box set a few years ago and I have lost the booklet for Sim city 4 rush hour. I would like to install this game on my new laptop , but i am unable to without the code. is it possible to get a new one?

thanks;.

Message 190 of 278 (180 Views)