SimCity 4

by ladyfallkon

Original Post

I activated a product code for SIMCITY 4 Deluxe. No game in Origin

★★ Newbie

There is no game in Origin, When I go to MY GAMES all there is, is a SIM 3 Teaser. I tried re-entering the product key but nothing helps. The I activated the game on activate.ea.com and it told me to download ea download manager which is now origin. I don't have the cd anymore and I really dont want to re buy the game. all i need is the ISO to play the game since the CD is lost. Is there anything I can do?

Message 161 of 278 (583 Views)

Simcity 4 issues

★ Novice

I own a hard copy of SimCity 4 Deluxe.  I have installed it on my new computer which runs on Windows 8.  The game will load and run great for about 15 to 20 minutes and then just closes completely without warning.  My computer is an ASUS Republican of Gamers which plays the new SimCity game perfectly.  I have an intel core i7 processor and NVidia GeForce gtx video card.  Is there something I can do to play this game on my new computer?  It played fine on my old computer.  Thanks for any help.

Message 162 of 278 (491 Views)

the monster is stuck on my map sim city4 on pc

★ Newbie

the monster is stuck on my map sim city4  user name 450kidiamond   email [edit: email address removed]

Message 163 of 278 (483 Views)

Sim City 4 deluxe edition

★★★ Newbie

I have a copy of sim city 4 deluxe edition that I have had for awhile. It worked on my older pc. But now when I attempt to install, disc one goes fine, but when I insert disc 2, it installs up to around 64 % then stops and freezes. This is my 3rd copy of this game. Is there anything somebody could do to help me out? I have my case with the key on the back. could I download a copy to work with my disc or something? Please help? This is my all time favorite game but I think having to buy a fourth copy is a bit much. thank you.

Message 164 of 278 (566 Views)

SimCity 4

★★★ Newbie

Does anybody know how to run compatibility mode on Origin version of SimCity 4? 

Message 165 of 278 (563 Views)

Simcity 4 Deluxe Edition Help!

★ Newbie

I have had a retail copy of Simcity 4: Deluxe Edition for a while now and was trying to activate it on Origin. I followed the instructions on the page for redeeming a game released prior to 2008.(https://help.ea.com/article/redeem-your-serial-code-in-origin) When I redeemed it on the website. It still doesn't show up on the "My Games" section on the client! Any Help?

Message 166 of 278 (548 Views)

I've lost my product code for Sim city 4 deluxe

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game at Best Buy a while back. I installed it and then put the case somewhere but I dont know where. A few months ago my computer had a problem so my father wiped everything and re-uploaded windows 7, now I want to reinstal but I dont have my product code. Help please...

Message 167 of 278 (541 Views)

Re: [SimCity 4] I bought SimCity 4 and it's not showing up in Origin, and I don't want it now.

★★★ Newbie

I'm on the same page as you, so they say.

I bought the digital copy of SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition because SimCity was well overpriced at the time.

Now I'm getting SimCity and when I was going to the store, I realized that my copy of SimCity 4 wasn't showing up!

I tried on their 'Origin Help', but to no avail. This is really annoying, because I just wasted a good 20.00 on SimCity 4!

I'm now much more pessimistic about buying SimCity because I'm afraid that I can't play on it.

But you nice people have rid me of that fear so thank you.

I'm still quite in the dark so if anybody could shine a light on the matter that would be great.

Message 168 of 278 (625 Views)

Re: [SimCity 4] I bought SimCity 4 and it's not showing up in Origin, and I don't want it now.

Hero (Retired)
Message 169 of 278 (197 Views)

SimCity 4 Deluxe Serial Code Invalid on Install

★★★ Newbie

I've just bought a hard copy of SimCity 4 Deluxe from GAME, and when i try to install it, it keeps telling me my serial code is invalid. It's starting to piss me off now, all i want to do it play the bloody thing!!

Please help... SOMEBODY x

Message 170 of 278 (628 Views)