Sentinel Worlds I: Future Magic

by jargonface

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sentinel Worlds I: Future Magic

★★★ Newbie

An old DOS game came out in 1989 called Sentinel Worlds I: Future Magic. A friend and I bought it back then; it was colossally fun, and I was hoping to play it again. However, I've been unable to find it anywhere for purchase online. I've seen "abandonware" places that offer it for free download, but I generally try to do things by the book, so I wanted to check with you guys to find out if it's hidden somewhere, maybe as part of a retro pack on Origin or something. Anything?

Message 1 of 4 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sentinel Worlds I: Future Magic

Community Manager

@jargonface Hi,

Unfortunately we currently do not offer this game on Origin. We have been adding new legacy titles recently, but I am not aware whether and when this one will become available.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (669 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@jargonface Hi,

Unfortunately we currently do not offer this game on Origin. We have been adding new legacy titles recently, but I am not aware whether and when this one will become available.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for getting back to me, Nils. I'll just have to try to dig up my old floppy disks.  Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (624 Views)

Community Manager

No worries. Let me know if you run into any issues launching it from those on modern systems. Should be able to run it using Dosbox.

Message 4 of 4 (622 Views)