Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
chirkle

Re: problems playing scrabble with my facebook friends on my android

I've checked the forum and there are no answers.  Who can help with these problems!!!  Why doesn't the Scrabble app work anymore for Kindle Fire, Nook and Android phones.  Who can help?

Keeper
chirkle

Scrabble on Kindle Fire and Android Phone

Why isn't the Scrabble App working on Kindles and Android phones

Keeper
emilymoab

Scrabble on Droid Razr

I've been playing Scrabble Free on my Droid Razr for months.  I'm quite addicted and force all of my family to play with me.  Now I can't get it to load on my phone.  I've noticed that I can't stay logged into Facebook.  Please help!!!!

Keeper
bunnypoopxxxx

Cannot update Scrabble screen

My Scrabble has not been able to update for 5 days.  Is this problem being worked on.  I have contacted Origin and have not received any replies about what the problem is.  My daughter, who lives down the street, cannot update either.  Please advise

Keeper
bunnypoopxxxx

Scrabble won't update

Neither my daughters, nor mine will update either.  We both use Nook Color.  It's been 5 days.  I've put in numerous requests for help and have not received one answer!

Keeper
triciasieberns

Scrabble on Kindle

Hi,

I play Scrabble on my Kindle and it won't work.  For the past several days, it only says that it is loading.  What should I do?

Acolyte
janleyton

Scrabble Problem

I am in the middle of a game of Scrabble with a friend on my Kindle Fire.  When I enter Scrabble the game is trying to "Update" but goes no further.  I have tried totally turning off the Kindle and I have tried resetting but nothing improves.  Does anyone have an answer?  It won't allow me to start a new game either.  When I push "Connect with Friends"  it stays on the screen loading.

Acolyte
Spud9712

scrabble on facebook on my phone won't show my current game

I play scabble on my droid and today it hasnt shown my game. It just keeps loading my "updates" (current game). How can i get onto my game??? It is scrabble on facebook.
Keeper
landcrzr

scrabble not loading

When I try to load scrabble to play on facebook it says its loading then it goes to a screen that say something went wrong try again later. I also notice from the forum that you do not get back with the people who email you about thier problems. So I will just put this out there and maybe someone else has the answer hoping even you might get back with me. Thank you, Mark
Keeper
usmale53

Scrabble Force Forfeit and Nudge

I downloaded the new version of Scrabble recently.  One player has not played in 17 days.  I am not given the choice to Force Forfeit or Nudge, just Forfeit, so I would have to take the loss.  Where do I find Force Forfeit or Nudge?  Thx.