Scrabble for Android

by adolphus29

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Scrabble for Android

★★★ Newbie

Why can I no longer access this game via Facebook? I have tried on a tablet as well as via my phone, and cannot get on.

Message 1 of 7 (256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Scrabble for Android

Community Manager

@adolphus29  Hi,

Please see our latest update below:

Scrabble for Google Play has been updated last night with the fix to the Facebook connect issue. You can download the latest version in the Google Play store now. We're continuing to work on the iOS versions. Thank you again for your patience. 

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (234 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@adolphus29  Hi,

Please see our latest update below:

Scrabble for Google Play has been updated last night with the fix to the Facebook connect issue. You can download the latest version in the Google Play store now. We're continuing to work on the iOS versions. Thank you again for your patience. 

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 7 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nils,

As of 10/28 STILL not working on Samsung Galaxy  10.1 tablet running Android 4.2.2.

WHEN do you anticipate a fix?  I am tired of beating the CPU, although I am grateful for the single player version at last.

Message 3 of 7 (212 Views)

Community Manager

@aky113 Is there no update available in the Google Play store? Can you list which version is listed as being installed on your device?

Message 4 of 7 (202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'll look for an update.  I figured the problem was at YOUR end.  Version 3.6.2.659562

Message 5 of 7 (196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found the update and think it fixed the problem.   Thanks!  One follow-up question:  why was the update NOT automatic?

Message 6 of 7 (189 Views)

Community Manager
Glad to hear that you were able to update it and it is now working again.
I am unfortunately not aware what the different requirements are between the automatic and manual updates. But I will pass that on as feedback for the team for future consideration.
Message 7 of 7 (182 Views)