RotWK without BfME2?

by loukasar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

RotWK without BfME2?

★★★ Newbie

Just to start off this question was made for EA personnel where it says that the waiting time for live chat is under 5 mins and i waited 1.5 hours. Thumbs down for that!

However, i am looking to buy The Lord of the Rings:The Battle for Middle Earth 2 - The Rise of the Witch King from the amazon and they sell only individually The Battle for Middle Earth 2 or The Rise of the Witch King expansion. My question is if i buy only The Rise of the Witch King expansion will i be able to play it without buying The Battle for Middle Earth 2 too?

Message 1 of 2 (2,528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: RotWK without BfME2?

Community Manager

@loukasar As far as I'm aware this isn't a standalone expansion, you would need the base game too. 

We don't sell the game any more so we don't have much info to hand, but looking around this appears to be a traditional expansion that requires the main game. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,752 Views)

All Replies

Re: RotWK without BfME2?

Community Manager

@loukasar As far as I'm aware this isn't a standalone expansion, you would need the base game too. 

We don't sell the game any more so we don't have much info to hand, but looking around this appears to be a traditional expansion that requires the main game. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (2,753 Views)