Risk for mobile

by jvalle7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Risk for Mobile

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Making Risk app a better experience

While in game play, you should create another option while attacking. Create a multiple country attack by swiping across several countries while attacking with your single country.<br>As an example, when you have 40 troops in one country and your trying to eliminate another player with a bunch of countries with 1 troop. It's a pain sitting there attacking one after the other while you know success is imminent, you know? This would be an awesome improvement that would make game play much more enjoyable!!<br>

Message 1 of 42 (1,416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Risk for Mobile doesn't work with ios 8

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@sstrhodges2 wrote:

I upgraded to ios 8 on my iphone 5c yesterday, and Risk (version 1.5.88) no longer works.  Risk will launch, and the music and opening animation will play, but none of the menu buttons respond.  Troubleshooting tips from apple say to remove the app and re-install it from the app store...but Risk is no longer available in the app store.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?  Is EA making an update for Risk so that it works with ios 8?

@sstrhodges2 Hi,

See the article below for more info:

EA is removing several of its older titles from the App Store, but if you already own these games, you will still be able to play them without interruption.*

As always, we encourage our players to back up their app purchases in iCloud. If you uninstall the app without backing it up on iCloud or iTunes, you may not be able to redownload your game. You can learn how to back up and restore your games from a backup here.

If you purchased one or more of the below games from the App Store, you can install the game on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if you have a compatible version of iOS.

Title Name Platform Minimum Supported iOS Max Supported iOS
Risk iOS 3 7.1.2

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/some-ea-games-are-being-removed-from-the-app-store/

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 17 of 42 (4,548 Views)

All Replies

Re: Making Risk app a better experience

★★★★★ Expert

No such thing.  If you cannot restrict yourself to the single topic required, then don't even enter the Idea Exchange at all.  The one topic is how to improve the AHQ website,

Message 2 of 42 (1,112 Views)

I keep getting ads after buying RISK for the iphone - how do I shut that off?

★ Newbie

I keep getting ads after buying RISK for the iphone - how do I shut that off?

Message 3 of 42 (1,368 Views)

Risk for ipad

★ Newbie
Risk for my iPad 2 locks up on a regular basis since I upgraded to iOS 7.
Message 4 of 42 (1,368 Views)

Risk for mobile

★★★ Newbie
I recently purchased a new iPhone. When I transferred this to the new iPhone I have been unable to make a playlist from iTunes like I used to be able to; the screen becomes white and doesn't load anything requiring me
To restart the phone. How do I troubleshoot?
Message 5 of 42 (1,334 Views)

Risk

★★★ Newbie

I wold like to know where to download the pc version fo RISK by Hasbro

Message 6 of 42 (1,356 Views)

Re: Risk

Message 7 of 42 (1,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@cha2051403 wrote:

I wold like to know where to download the pc version fo RISK by Hasbro

@cha2051403  As far as I am aware, the original Hasbro version is currently not available for purchase from EA. The only game available in any store would be Risk Factions, which uses a different rule set, but its not for the PC.

Alternatively there is the mobile version

Last but not least, we do have this online version here on Pogo which you can also play against AI. Check it out: http://www.pogo.com/games/risk

Cheers,

Nils

Message 8 of 42 (1,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank You for the response

Message 9 of 42 (1,346 Views)

Risk for iPad freezes

★★★ Newbie
May I have an alternative, my risk game for ipad freezes every time I play it.
Message 10 of 42 (1,340 Views)