Restaurant City

by GodsFavorMe

Original Post

Restaurant City

★★★ Newbie
Hi EA, I'm very disappointed that you have closed down one of my childhood games named Restaurant City. That was the first online game I have ever played and it has brought me countless hours of joy. Though I was not very high-leveled in the game, I still enjoyed it immensely. I know of many people who still hope that Restaurant City will return. So I beg you, please. PLEASE bring the game back, even if you just bring the Restaurant City app back, I would be satisfied. Thank you
Message 21 of 38 (1,204 Views)

Re: Restaurant City

★★★ Newbie
I am a huge fan of restaurant city. There are millions of people who will return to the game if use reopen the game. So, please EA I hope you can think aboutmore and make money smart.
Message 22 of 38 (1,195 Views)

When will EA bring back Restaurant City?????????????

★★★ Newbie
Please, EA, please. There are TONS of people out there IN THE WHOLE WORLD who really enjoyed Restaurant City. And now, you guys closed it just because of fearing that it will obfuscate Sim Social. We understand that. But even with Restaurant City closed, Sim Social is still not successful. Now that EA decided to also close Sim Social, can you guys please bring back Restaurant City in any way, shape or form as long as we can play it? Even if we need to pay for it, I still believe that there will be thousands and thousands, ten thousands times ten thousands of people willing to pay for it only because it is such a awesome game. And to those Community managers and admins, we do know that EA is not interested in bringing back Restaurant City, but PLEASE DO ANYTHING YOU GUYS CAN TO INFORM THE DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!!!! It is on you guys to restore the world's hope, and once Restaurant City is reopened, the world will be rejoicing and celebrating the best Facebook Game ever.
Sincerely,
Restaurant City fans
Message 23 of 38 (1,172 Views)

Re: When will EA bring back Restaurant City?????????????

Hero (Retired)
Send it to them on Twitter or Facebook or via the EA forums. We don't take suggestions on this forum.
Message 24 of 38 (1,167 Views)

Mobile game

★★★ Newbie

Hey i want to download Restaurant City - Gourment Editiyon but i have android phone and it's available on ios how can i get it ? 

Message 25 of 38 (1,111 Views)

Re: Mobile game

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Kellerman008

Restaurant City: Gourmet Edition is no longer available.

Please see this page for info: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

barry.png
Message 26 of 38 (1,103 Views)

Bring back the games we loved

★★★ Newbie
Restaurant City [ New ]
Options
‎01-21-2015 04:36 AM
Please bring back Restaurant City. So far the only replies I've seen from EA about this are what the moderators of this post have put up, and it is no information at all. Nobody is even looking into this.

Supposedly the game was cancelled because of bad feedback, which appears to be a blatant lie. The positive feedback far outweighs the negative. It looks like just another case of EA buying a small popular company just to shut it down and be rid of competition.

Since EA owns Restaurant City, there would be no damage by bringing it back, but the opposite effect of bringing more fans back to EA. This gam could potentially make some ongoing cash flow for EA. And if EA doesn't need the extra cash, then they obviously can already afford to bring it back.

Moderators, please actually look into this issue. Millions of people want this game back. If you're not sure if EA have plans to bring it back, ask them for us. If you're not sure if the game files even still exist, find out for us if they do. That is how good customer support works.

The fans cries have been falling on EA's deaf ears for too long. Please stop prolonging this.
Petition will be the next step.
Message 27 of 38 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still miss this game Frown

Message 28 of 38 (1,080 Views)

Bring back Restaurant City, please

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, used to play Restaurant City since it first came out. Me and many friends were playing it and it was a great game! But in 2012 it was shutdown. I was just wondering if you are planning to bring RC back. It would be great and I believe it can easily get so many users in a short time. In my opinion it was shutdown because Facebook games weren't as popular as it was but I think if it can brought to Android, iOS and Windows also Facebook it can get pretty much users in a matter of short time because there WASN'T and ISN'T any cafe/restaurant game which is even close to RC. You may still have the game files I guess and it would be nice with the beginning, I mean short time deals may come out later in weeks like Superbowl, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc. Even if you aren't planning to, it would be nice if you plan pls pls pls  Standard smile Standard smile Standard smile Standard smile

Message 29 of 38 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To EA,

Hello EA Games.

My name is Chris and I've played many of your titles (Like SimCity, The Sims 2,3,4 and Need for Speed) and I'm a huge fan and really enjoy your games. But back into the years to my childhood (2009), I've played a game which to is and is still the best game on Facebook and iOS... as until 2012. I played Restaurant city Facebook with 18 million other people, I played it night and day like there was no end. Restaurant City really says it name. I truly is Facebooks best game, and personally... the best game I've ever played! Later on (2012) you later decided to close it's doors and leave 18 million shocked people behind including me. I personally very disappointed with the choice you made, it really didn't have to be taken offline... Really! This has impacted me since then and I always (I mean, every day!) look back to Facebook, and hope to see the game I truly love back online... And I still do it today! Restaurant city was my childhood, and its still my favorite game to date, despite it being offline. I'd just ask that you should rethink of bringing it back to Facebook. Look back to Restaurant city's Facebook page! over 100,000 users still come back every time to see if there beloved game is back online. We would like you to return our beloved Restaurant city. Many people to this year (2015) still are crying out for this games, because they love it also! Please EA, reconsider this, look back at the people who love this game including me. Give Restaurant City another chance! Remember SimCity? Gone for 10 years now look! We have Cities of Tomorrow! Do the same for restaurant city!

Your a great company EA. And you have many famous titles out there! But, I'd ask that you would do this for the people who love Restaurant City. Maggie from Restaurant city may miss us. But we miss this game more than ever. I beg you to do! Do it for the strong community of Restaurant City!

Thanks!

Regards:

Chris Rist

Message 30 of 38 (911 Views)