Restaurant City

by GodsFavorMe

Original Post

Re: Restaurant City

Community Manager

@chandniluver Hi,

As previously stated, unfortunately I am not aware of any plans to bring back Restaurant City. If there are any news I will update this thread.

In the meantime, I hope that you continue to enjoy Tapped Out, you can check out the Answer HQ community for the game here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/bd-p/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out

Cheers,

Nils

Message 11 of 38 (2,112 Views)

Resturant city

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was a huge fan of Restaurant City, And wanted to know what happened to the game files, And if there were any plans for it. 

Message 12 of 38 (2,124 Views)

Re: Resturant city

Community Manager

Sorry, I only know that the game has been shutdown, I don't know the ultimate fate of the game files/assets. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 38 (2,116 Views)

Re: Resturant city

★★ Novice
My brother and I, we're thinking about remaking it and we're gonna see if we could get any help like files/images, ect.
Message 14 of 38 (2,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLEASE BRING RESTAURANT CITY BACK TO FACEBOOK!!!!

THERE MILLION AND MILLION PEOPLE IN FACEBOOK CRIED FOR BRING IT BACK...

PLEASE BRING IT BACK!

I LOVE THAT GAME!!

I am really annoy and waiting for restaurant city to reopen to play again... every year... every months .. as alway i check in to see if it come back on..  i really and really wanted play this game soooo badly!!!!

i really wanted play this game.. alot.. it mean to me.. it my number #1 game  in facebook than any other games... 

IF YOU BRING RESTAURANT CITY BACK ONLINE.. THE WORLDWIDE WILL IN VERY JOY TO PLAY IT!!!!!!

Message 15 of 38 (2,089 Views)

help with a game that closed...restaurantcity

★ Newbie

help with a game that closed. no where to go while I try to get into the game but always thought it was in keeping every time he tried to enter and find it closed. There is a link that said they would return us some money for our restaurant. and I really do not know where to go to find out whether it is true or not please help. that was my first game in facebook and haora is closed T-T .... please answer me.

my email is : [edit: email address removed]

Message 16 of 38 (2,069 Views)

★ Novice
I feel like I should speak my mind about this as well. This has and possibly always will be my favorite restaurant simulation game. These newer restaurant games with the stupid "serving sizes" is stupid and forces you to login on their time rather than yours like restaurant city did! You may not see it here but surely someone at EA has checked the Restaurant City Facebook page. There are literally thousands of fans clamoring for his game to return and that is just the outspoken small percent. I can only imagine he millions of fans that would come flocking back to this game especially if it was available on Facebook and mobile devices at the same time. Personally I would pay for the game itself or pay for good in game content. Bring back the best Restaurant game that has been!

To the community relations person answering this thread. I'd like to know that someone with influence is actually aware of the large amount of people clamoring for his game to return and that this is not just being answered with generic responses and then ignored. I've lost a lot of fair In EA this last year or so and this would do fans a huge service and restore a LOT of faith on my part at least that this company actually listens to their fans!
Message 17 of 38 (2,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

EA Please Please get the game back to Facebook , i feel like im dying damit :mansad: , millions of people missing this game its best game in the world :womansad:

we will donate , supporting if you need :manwink:

all people purchased a real mony in the game please bring the game to facebook :manfrustrated:

can't you feel about millions of people ? those people saying we need Restaurant City :heart: :mansad:

Confusedmileysad: :catsad:

Message 18 of 38 (2,032 Views)

Restaurant City

★ Novice

Please bring back Restaurant City. So far the only replies I've seen from EA about this are what the moderators of this post have put up, and it is no information at all. Nobody is even looking into this.

Supposedly the game was cancelled because of bad feedback, which appears to be a blatant lie. The positive feedback far outweighs the negative. It looks like just another case of EA buying a small popular company just to shut it down and be rid of competition.

Since EA owns Restaurant City, there would be no damage by bringing it back, but the opposite effect of bringing more fans back to EA. This gam could potentially make some ongoing cash flow for EA. And if EA doesn't need the extra cash, then they obviously can already afford to bring it back.

Moderators, please actually look into this issue. Millions of people want this game back. If you're not sure if EA have plans to bring it back, ask them for us. If you're not sure if the game files even still exist, find out for us if they do. That is how good customer support works.

The fans cries have been falling on EA's deaf ears for too long. Please stop prolonging this.

Petition will be the next step.

Message 19 of 38 (1,955 Views)

★★ Novice

PLEASE

BRING 

IT BACK

if you can bring it back to facebook why can it be a game like sims you can download to orgin pleaseeeeee

i love sims i was playing it for hours yesternesday 

but i never found a game more fun that resturant city!

Message 20 of 38 (1,321 Views)