Restaurant City

by GodsFavorMe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Restaurant City

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I want restaurant city back i will pay 20$ USD for a downloadable and playable version please let me buy it
It was so fun and addictive and i have tried manygames but none of them are good as the original please let me buy it
PLEASE!!!

Message 1 of 38 (3,786 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can you bring Restaurant City back?

Community Manager

Heya,

Unfortunately I am currently not aware of any plans to bring back Restaurant City. Should I hear anything I will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 6 of 38 (4,240 Views)

All Replies

Re: Restaurant City

★★★ Newbie

I agree ,Restaurant City is THE BESt GAME THAT IS EVER MADE! Please give it back to us! I made page to show you that all plalyers that play Restaurant City before love it and now!
P.S-The name of page is Restaurant City My Love

Message 2 of 38 (3,744 Views)

Restaurant City

★★★ Newbie

I need help with 1 of your Facebook games . It is Restaurant City.Why you remove it from facebook,why you delete it? That is the MOST POPULAR GAME ON FACEBOOK!!!!! Eight Million of Facebook users LOVE it and Want play it again!So please give it back to us.That game is  funniest and the best game.So my main question is there any way to that game come again on Facebook?
P.S-I made page Restaurant City My Love and my goal is to reach 1 million likes and to show u that game is THE BEST GAME EVER!

Message 3 of 38 (3,743 Views)

Restaurant City

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA.

I am writing this email to you because I am very disappointed with you closing Restaurant City. You know it has been the most popular game ever since it was opened.. But you closed it. All I am asking is you to take conscience of the loose of followers and the lost of money you suffered as a consequence of closing the game. I know that you felt that the moment you closed the game. So please, think it this way... Or just imagine how profitable it would be for you to have it reopened. I m begging you: REOPEN IT AND YOU WILL BECOME AN EVEN GREATER COMPANY.

Greetings.

Juan.

Message 4 of 38 (3,736 Views)

Can you bring Restaurant City back?

★★★ Newbie

A lot of people miss restaurant city this game so much )':

All of our records on it and hard work put into it 

Could you possibly bring it back to life?

Message 5 of 38 (3,706 Views)

Re: Can you bring Restaurant City back?

Community Manager

Heya,

Unfortunately I am currently not aware of any plans to bring back Restaurant City. Should I hear anything I will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 38 (4,241 Views)

Why did they close Restaurant City?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I know this relates to an old game but I really want to know why Restaurant City was closed, it was one of my favourite Facebook games and Iphone/Ipad app, all the other games similar to Restaurant City is very mediocre and not as well done or fun. I rate it would be a hit now and if a petition was created, many people would be supporting it. Let me know what you guys think and support this if you want answers and also to get a petition going.

Message 7 of 38 (3,692 Views)

Restaurant City

★★★ Newbie
EA please. I really want restaurant city back. I suggest that it can be downloaded. We can play offline. Please EA im begging you. There are some players out there that wants restaurant city back and im one of those players.
Message 8 of 38 (3,683 Views)

Re: Restaurant City

Community Manager

@dimpleboyme32 Hi,

As previously stated, I am currently not aware of any plans to bring back Restaurant City. Should I hear anything new I will let you know of course.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 9 of 38 (3,677 Views)

Restaurant City

★★★ Newbie

i was really wondering if restaurant city would be coming back on facebook or app store. that was the only game i ever enjoyed before tapped out. please bring this game back.

Message 10 of 38 (3,678 Views)