Refresh Back Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam

by KriegsArmy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refresh Back Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam

★★★ Newbie

as per suggestion title on top.missed both game....used to play em a lot and considered to be among the best when it is still playable long before.wish origin reboot/remade the game back to support the latest graphic and monitor resolution Large smile

Message 1 of 7 (1,137 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Refresh Back Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @KriegsArmy 

I am really sorry, but currently there are no plans to bring those titles back in a HD or Remake form. And as for the other user`s suggestions, EA Advisors will still need a proof of purchase form you to add any game to your account. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,400 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Play BF1 for oldschool gaming. 

Message 2 of 7 (1,125 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @KriegsArmy

Unfortunately, you won't find Battlefield Vietnam anywhere online in a digital download format. However, BF1942 was released as a free download on Origin in 2012 to celebrate 10 years of Battlefield. The download link has been removed since then but I've been told that the game can still be issued on request and provided there are still digital keys available since they will not be generating new keys for this game. To do this you just need to contact EA Live support and ask them to add the game to your account and if they still have available keys it shouldn't be an issue. See this article for more information: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654787641411871/

With regard to remastered editions or upgraded versions set in the same time period I'd suggest getting BFBC2 with the Vietnam expansion. Sadly, BF1943 never released on PC so BF1942 is your only option in the Battlefield space otherwise MOHAA and MOHPA are on Origin as well.

Hope this helps

Take care

Message 3 of 7 (1,121 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @KriegsArmy 

I am really sorry, but currently there are no plans to bring those titles back in a HD or Remake form. And as for the other user`s suggestions, EA Advisors will still need a proof of purchase form you to add any game to your account. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

will you please make some for xbox one/ps4/windows10

Message 5 of 7 (979 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
it sucks really compared to them and others below bf1.... not bfh... but others
Message 6 of 7 (813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Y’all would have had more success if you just used 1/10 of the resources you had making 2042 on updating 1942. 🤷‍♂️ Just sayin.

Message 7 of 7 (559 Views)