Real Racing 3 for iOS

by esadan97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Real Racing 3 for iOS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well... i got charged for a 3$ card but i didnt got the Points In-game... help!!...

Message 5 of 153 (24,083 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I create profile in Real Racing 3?

Community Manager

For Real Racing 3, check out these forums:

If you have any technical issues or feature requests for the team, head on over to the link above and post your questions, where the Firemonkeys team will be available to assist you in finding the information you're looking for, or submit a ticket to the support team if what you want to know hasn't been covered yet (they plan to create a lot of new content in the coming months).

This is the Firemonkeys Real Racing 3 community forum where you can hang out and chat about your experiences with the game.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 16 of 153 (11,210 Views)

All Replies

[Real Racing 3] "no connection" Real Racing 3 (I have 100Mb/s wifi!)

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I have full wifi (100Mb/s) connection here at home, but everytime I want to purchase something from the in-app store I get this "no connection" message (see att.). Why? Something I can do? I do not want to reinstall the game, I have invested a lot of money and time and have reached lvl 55 and do not want to start all over again. I would like to buy both R$ and gold. Can you help me? /"Steve M"

Message 1 of 153 (23,995 Views)

[Real Racing 3] How can I get my Cars and Experience Level back on Real Racing 3?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

In Real Racing 3 for the iPhone, I had about 9 cars and had achieved a high level, but all of that data was lost when my iPhone crashed.  I was unable to back up the data on my computer, so I was wondering if EA has the data stored somewhere and would be able to restore my game.  

My username for Real Racing 3: Gangliax

My email associated with that: [edit: email address removed]

Please let me know if my game can be restored.  I'd rather not start all over.

-Wes

Message 2 of 153 (24,007 Views)

[Real Racing 3] Update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The app store said that I didn't  have enough space on my iPod to update RR3. So I figured I could update on iTunes and then sync to my iPod. well I synced about 10 times and every time it said that 1 item could not be synced. so then I delete the app On my iPod so that I would have 2.3 GB avalible, and it still won't sync.

Message 3 of 153 (23,999 Views)

[Real Racing 3] on my iPad's

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I currently have two iPads and purchased 150 gold and bought the Lexus LFA on my secondary iPad.  I now do not have that car available on my primary iPad and my gold balance is not accurate either.  I know you can save to cloud and download from cloud, but I'm concerned I will lose all my RS$ on my primary if I do this as well as any progress made since this happened.  The issue is my old iPad has a shattered screen and is not safe to play.  Please advise what my option are.  I spend a lot of money on purchasing RS$ and Gold and would really appreciate if the 150 gold I purchased could be returned to my primary iPad so I can purchase the Lexus LFA again on my only working iPad.  I love your game and play a lot, but this is very frustrating.  Hopefully you can assist.

Dan

Message 4 of 153 (23,997 Views)

Re: [Real Racing 3] Card charged but didnt got the in-game money

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@esadan97 wrote:

Well... i got charged for a 3$ card but i didnt got the Points In-game... help!!...

You need to contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Log in with your Origin account and choose the "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 6 of 153 (23,993 Views)

Switching iPad - Real Racing 3

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone,

I've spend countless hours playing Real Racing 3 on my iPad. I am now in the process of selling my current iPad to buy a new one. How can I transfer my account and all the progress I have to a new iPad?

Thank you

Nuno

Message 7 of 153 (23,954 Views)

Real Racing 3 Crashing

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have an iPhone 4S running iOS 6.1.3, the latest version for that model. I have been playing Real Racing 3 for quite some time now and have a really nice car that I love to race with, I also have done a lot of racing cups as well. Lately the app has been crashing everytime the EA logo comes up, it just closes and the app won't open again. I have tried to force close the app with the multi tasking menu, and open it again, but still no luck. I really don't want to re-install the app again, because I don't want to lose all of my data and my car and stuff. What can I do? Thanks.

Message 8 of 153 (23,960 Views)

PC Version

★★★ Newbie

Is there a PC version of Real Racing 3?

Message 9 of 153 (23,963 Views)

Re: PC Version

★★★★★ Expert

This shows up in Google:

http://real-racing-3.flashgamesplayer.com/

Message 10 of 153 (23,959 Views)