Real Racing 3 for Blackberry 10

by AoryuCL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Real Racing 3 for Blackberry 10

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello Guys at EA and Firemonkeys!

Before, I want to thank you for this FREE game, nobody works for free, this is as I see, a big effort for making it possible.

I have an issue with the reinstall of the game, it is stuck on 18MB and tried to download it in several wireless networks, so that's not the problem, too tried reinstalling base app and rolling back the phone (An BlackBerry Z10) to factory defaults, where the game worked successfully before the last update but nothing happened.

I'll be grateful if you answer.

Regards
Oscar.

Message 1 of 10 (3,423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Real Racing 3 for Blackberry 10

Hero (Retired)

I did some research on the BlackBerry forum. Turn off your phone's cellular connection and force it to just use the wifi to download. I have had to do that sometimes with my iPad to force it to only use wifi to prevent buffering. I was pretty sure in your post that you meant wifi, but you never know @AoryuCL . Let me know if that suggestion works or if you already tried that.

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (3,728 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried downloading it over wifi and not wireless? I think that may be why it's having issues downloading @AoryuCL . How large is the download? For any games I do play on my smart device, I have always downloaded the game over wifi and used wireless only if it's for a small update. 

Message 2 of 10 (3,398 Views)

★★ Novice
Check this pic: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-fpfKhaoeBpM/U6Of5Ma59hI/AAAAAAAACBk/a-QE0_eqY38/s640/IMG_20140619... It says "Error downloading game files. Connection timed out. Try again Later." The app shows me that every time I try to download the additional data. Obviously I meant on my previous post wireless as Wi-Fi Connections not 3G or HSDPA or 4G etc. Thanks of another responses. Aoryu
Message 3 of 10 (3,396 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I did some research on the BlackBerry forum. Turn off your phone's cellular connection and force it to just use the wifi to download. I have had to do that sometimes with my iPad to force it to only use wifi to prevent buffering. I was pretty sure in your post that you meant wifi, but you never know @AoryuCL . Let me know if that suggestion works or if you already tried that.

Message 4 of 10 (3,729 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi I tried that on a new Wireless connection (Wi-Fi) and it worked out successfully.

Thanks for this solution, it helped me a lot Standard smile

Message 5 of 10 (3,366 Views)

Unable to load save data - Real Racing 3

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Good day all,

After many time outs and hours of waiting for the Real Racing 3 download to finish, it was finally complete. Obviously I wanted to restore my save data but was unable to. It told me to update to the latest version, but I have already made sure that I am.

The error given is:

"Download Failed. Please update to the latest version to restore your game progress."

I am using a BlackBerry Z10 and am on the latest OS version.

I have already contacted FireMonkeys using their ticket system and haven't been notified of anything yet.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 10 (3,350 Views)

Real Racing 3 for Blackberry 10 - Updates

★★ Novice

Hi Everyody!

I was watching how my friends on Android are playing Real Racing 3 but the have more cars, more races and more ALL!

Whats going on with BlackBerry 10 updates? Android and iOS have i10 Rally, Velosters and Hybrid Porsches...

Thanks in advance for any answer to this.

Message 7 of 10 (3,293 Views)

RR3 on BB10 Blackberry Os

★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

i played RR3 on BB10 Os device. Recently, i could not log in with FB account for cloud saving and update new records.

I have some comments on BBword but nothing reply.

Could you please help me to fix this problem or give any reply that you do still support RR3 on Blackberry Os?

Thanks.

Message 8 of 10 (2,198 Views)

Re: RR3 on BB10 Blackberry Os

★★★ Newbie

I have the blackberry z10 and had to replace it with another recently. I tried loggining in with my facebook account but kept getting the error that the game has a connection error when i dont with other apps. as a result i am also not seeing  a way to get my saved game which has about a year of progress. Can you help? 

Message 9 of 10 (2,014 Views)

Re: RR3 on BB10 Blackberry Os

★★★ Newbie

There is something new that's related to my hobby ( car racing games ). I can recommend a similar real racing game 3d available on all mobile devices.

Super Chase 3D

http://www.juegosfrivas.com/super-chase-3d.html

Message 10 of 10 (1,775 Views)