Rail Simulator

by cooldudepj

Original Post

Rail simulator unlock code

★★★ Newbie

I brought rail simulator I started to install it but it came unlock code needed but I haven't had a email with any unlock code in please help!!!!!!

Message 51 of 121 (1,082 Views)

Re: Rail simulator unlock code

★★★★★ Apprentice

I suggest that youcontact an agent for this, they will be able to help you here is the link
https://help.ea.com/en/origin
1) Click contact as give information
2) Click still need help at the bottom of the page
3) Then click start live chat
You will start a live chat with a EA agent who will be happy to help you

If this helped please give my account XP
Also if this helped mark this as solution solved so other people with a similar problem will see this

Message 52 of 121 (1,080 Views)

Re: Rail Simulator Impossible to download and install using Origin.

★ Novice

I tried to reinstall the game after uninstalling it but still have the same problem  it installs but get the message that I need to verify my computer, but won't let me

Message 53 of 121 (1,070 Views)

Re: Rail simulator unlock code

Community Manager (retired)

First of all, try the following. Restart your Origin Client, then refresh your Games List. Go to the 'My Games' tag. Is the game listed there? If so, right click on the game image and select 'Show Game Details'. Does that display a serial code? If it does, you should be able to download the game directly.

If not, you'll need to contact a game advisor directly for help by following the steps given above. 

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 54 of 121 (1,073 Views)

Rail Simulator

★★ Novice

I bouth rail simulator and I got a mail but the installation key code is not there.

Where I can find my code to proceed with installation?

Thanks in advance!

Message 55 of 121 (983 Views)

Got message about oncorrect code for Rail Simulator

★ Novice

I just purchased and installed the game Rail Simulator it but it asks for a product key which I do not have I tried the code on the game details but it still didn't work

Message 56 of 121 (959 Views)

Invalid Serial Code

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I am trying to install Rail Simulator but get a  message saying invalid code when I use the one I received when I purchased.  Is there another code I can use?

Thanks

Message 57 of 121 (961 Views)

Rail Simulator "Stopped Working" error

★★★ Newbie

EA representatives,

I purchased Rail Simulator and it appears that there is an installation issue within the program. The program will load but certain functions in the game are not possible. For instance, when trying to enter the train, an error window appears that says, "Stopped Working". The same error also appears when you select "Scenario" from the Main menu. 

I uninstalled the program, did a complete restart on my computer, and reinstalled the game but the same issue occurs. 

Message 58 of 121 (956 Views)

Re: Rail Simulator

★★★ Newbie

Bought it a couple hours ago, downloaded it and then attempted to launch it. Wouldn't open because I needed to sign in to the EA Download Manager - now Origin which I was already logged into. After complete frustration set in I set up a chat with EA and suffice it to say that was another half hour of wasted time. I'll get my cash refunded in a week to 10 days.

Lesson learned here -- don't buy **bleep** that's 5 years old, not supported by company that sells it and then hires bumbling fools who can't help you. Nice try. I love the Sims3 and will continue to make those purchases BECAUSE THEY WORK RIGHT.

Older **bleep** - buy it in a store and get a disk. No fighting with connecting to antiquated servers that have no idea what the hell you're trying to load.

Message 59 of 121 (953 Views)

Re: Got message about oncorrect code for Rail Simulator

★★★ Newbie

There's probably a key code creator online somewhere. I have had good luck finding that stuff online for older programs I've lost over the years. Good luck.

Don't bother chatting with EA, they don't help much.

Message 60 of 121 (952 Views)