Please bring back Battlefield heroes!

by efecanxbox

Original Post

Please bring back Battlefield heroes!

★★★★ Novice

Dear EA,

Please bring back Battlefield Heroes which was shutdown a few years ago. Many people want this game back, it got about 4,000 signatures on petition.org
https://www.change.org/p/electronic-arts-origin-don-t-kill-battlefield-heroes?recruiter=508463486&ut...

This was after the game got removed, and it goes to show that many people are still interested in this game and want it back, I would be happy to purchase this game if need be as long as I can play it for one more day!, Please bring it back as if it is really your duty to make the customers happy and satisfied, it should be your duty to bring this game back to keep us happy!

Kind Regards,

Efecan P. Gokce

Message 1 of 8 (1,428 Views)

Re: Please bring back Battlefield heroes!

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @efecanxbox

As you have already been answered, currently there are no plans on bringing this title back, but it is always great to see how many dedicated EA fans are out there. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,403 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I wont accept that as a solution, all EA care about is money money money, dont you see how many people want this game back? look at the comments of any youtube video so many people want it back!

Message 3 of 8 (1,390 Views)

★ Guide

Man, I just loved Battlefield Heroes and really enjoyed it since the Closed Beta, but this game now is dead and buried, its time to go on and find new challenges.

Maybe in future they develop another title for BFHeroes using another engine, but our beloved game dont exist anymore.

Sorry.

Message 4 of 8 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

agree... they have to bring it back ... no mather what

Message 5 of 8 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA are you deaf?
EA're blind?
There are millions of people who want bring back BFH!!!!Broken heart

Message 6 of 8 (1,213 Views)

★★ Novice

I wouldn't go as far as to say millions want it back, but definitely a considerable amount, tbh.

Here's the thing right now though:

Bringing back Battlefield Heroes would probably be a good idea, at least in my eyes. It wouldn't only be the original playerbase coming back, but also new players. Especially since the rise of shooters, more recently.

I see plenty of reason (from my standpoint as a consumer and passionate video gamer) to bring it back with at least a minor amount of content updates. 

That is my opinion, of course. I was one of the people sincerely heartbroken by the shut down. It's a purely unique game that brought a type of joy that is irreplaceable. 

Message 7 of 8 (1,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can actually play it. It has some bugs still but it is the same game. So if you want you can join here: https://risinghub.net have fun

Message 8 of 8 (904 Views)