Need for Speed: Undercover

by otroscorpio

Original Post

Re: Need for Speed: Undercover

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

is this game working on windows 8.1? ive already tried prostreet but that woudnt let me into the game, had to uninstall. (purchased through origin)

My system cant run the newer games, i have very poor system specs at the moment thats why im trying the older ones but they dont seem to be compatible with the latest windows OS.

edit: this game works with windows 8.1 but i think the multiplayer is faulty or something. whats going on?

Message 91 of 107 (1,457 Views)

Crash in Undercover

★★★ Newbie

Every time I start this game, it tries to connect to on-line mode, and crashes. I cant even play it! I have tried everything from installing the game, to deleting all local content, but nothing fixes the issue. I can play other games on-line fine, so what the deal?

Message 92 of 107 (1,458 Views)

★ Guide

does anybody know if this game still works online

Message 93 of 107 (1,446 Views)

Crashes when going online

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I start Need For Speed: Undercover, it tries to connect online, then crashes. How do I fix this? Emailed support, but that was 5 months ago, and no reply! Help me please!

Message 94 of 107 (1,429 Views)

Need for Speed Undercover

★★★ Newbie

How can i use cheats on my WII??

Message 95 of 107 (1,427 Views)

To verify ownership of the game

★★★ Newbie
Hi I bought need for speed and installed it on the laptop now its shows I must verify ownership of the game can you help me please I got need for speed undercover
Message 96 of 107 (1,424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

please fix the multiplayer issues.

Message 97 of 107 (1,410 Views)

slow network speed

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

hello it is taking forever to download my games due to the low network speed in origin. (please ea be more generous/liberal) I am also wanting to know the deal with need for speed undercover online features and why they are not working.

Message 98 of 107 (1,429 Views)

Re: slow network speed

Hero (Retired)

Hello

Try to restart Origin or reboot your Internet (Modem or Router)

Message 99 of 107 (1,420 Views)

Re: slow network speed

★ Guide

What about NFS:UC? i cant get into an online game plus i dont think anybody can. why is that?

Message 100 of 107 (1,411 Views)