Need for Speed: Shift

by szami777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed: Shift

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I bought need for speed shift and undercover, and i succesfully activated in origin, but when a tried to play the online section i got an error message: the cd key already registered? why get this message 

Message 14 of 250 (6,065 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need for Speed: Shift

★★★★ Novice

Hey partners. Servers and matchmaking are partially working. Try the following: Turn on the PS3, go to the game and try to go online in an unranked match. If it displays the error, go to the options - online - EA nation - Sign Out. Then again, options - online - EA nation - Sign In. Try this as many times as necessary and it should work. I got Exotica finally last night. GOOD LUCK!

View in thread

Message 211 of 250 (3,223 Views)

All Replies

[Need for Speed: Shift] unable to play

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I am unable to play Need for speed shift on my Windows Vista Home basic PC [ SP2 ]; Intel Core 2 CPU  6400 @ 2.13GHz; 4.00 GB RAM; Nvidia GeForce 7900. It used to play fine on my previous laptop which had Windows Vista on it and  2 GB ram with a much inferior graphics card. It plays fine on a Windows 7 laptop I have now.

The problem is that the menu's and any wording is scrambled and it flickers, which makes it unreadable and difficult to get into the game, when I do manage to get into a race it plays fine, nothing wrong with the graphics!!! I have uninstalled it and reinstalled with no success.

Anybody with any ideas?????

George.

Message 1 of 250 (5,960 Views)

Error mesage - NFS Shift

★ Newbie

I've been trying to play my game that was intalled a long time ago, but it appeared an error mesage and generated an file (AnalysisLog.sr0).

The mesage said that I have to send the file to support@scurom.com, but this e-mail address does not exist. I would like to know how to solve this problem.
Thank you,
Ricardo F. de Oliveira

Message 2 of 250 (5,995 Views)

Re: Error mesage - NFS Shift

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@ricacrysis wrote:

I've been trying to play my game that was intalled a long time ago, but it appeared an error mesage and generated an file (AnalysisLog.sr0).

The mesage said that I have to send the file to support@scurom.com, but this e-mail address does not exist. I would like to know how to solve this problem.
Thank you,
Ricardo F. de Oliveira

Hello ricacrysis,

You can contact Sony DADC Securom here : https://support.securom.com/contact2.php

Don't forget to join your file analysis !

Bye !

EDIT : You can also download he removal tool, it will uninstall SecuROM, you may have no problem now.

https://support.securom.com/removaltool.html

Message 3 of 250 (5,994 Views)

Re: Need for speed shift

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@geotre8 wrote:

@I am unable to play Need for speed shift on my Windows Vista Home basic PC [ SP2 ]; Intel Core 2 CPU  6400 @ 2.13GHz; 4.00 GB RAM; Nvidia GeForce 7900. It used to play fine on my previous laptop which had Windows Vista on it and  2 GB ram with a much inferior graphics card. It plays fine on a Windows 7 laptop I have now.

The problem is that the menu's and any wording is scrambled and it flickers, which makes it unreadable and difficult to get into the game, when I do manage to get into a race it plays fine, nothing wrong with the graphics!!! I have uninstalled it and reinstalled with no success.

Anybody with any ideas?????

George.

Make sure that you have the latest version of DirectX and are using the latest drivers for your video card.

Message 4 of 250 (5,950 Views)

CD already used NFS SHIFT

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,
I have a problem with my cd key to my NFS SHIFT, the EA messenger says that it is already used and I cannot play my nfs shift online. I bought a cd key I typed it in origin, I have downloaded the game, installed it and during registrating my EA account it says that my cd has been already used. If u could please check what might be wrong and fix it or either solve it other way so that I can use the product I bought from Origin.
Thanks.

Message 5 of 250 (5,965 Views)

Need for Speed Shift steering lag for PC

★★★ Newbie

there is a lag between the steering and the keyboard and I know it's not my computer. do you know how to fix this?

Message 6 of 250 (6,007 Views)

Need for Speed Shift hangs after initial practice lap

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have a brand new pc, high end graphics, inital practice lap works great.  It hangs on loading the first race.  I picked "Need for Speed The Run" because "Shift" wasn't a selection here!  Anyway.. The PC:

AMD quad core 2.3 ghz, 8gb ram, SATA3 120gb solid state drive, GeForce 560 Ti video.  Practice lap has zero issues w/ graphics or performance or resource utilization.   I finish the inital lap and then it cycles the text indicating the next race is about to start. I see a bunch of HDD activity and it stop and nothing happens.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanx

Randy

Message 7 of 250 (5,913 Views)

Need for Speed - Shift

★★★ Newbie

I am actually posting a question about Need for Speed Shift for Xbox 360 but it wasn't an option.  My 7 year old son recieved the game and he is having trouble playing it.  At the beginning where you do you trial lap, the car won't move forward.  It will stall or just go into reverse. I have read some things online about having to press the B button quickly and repeatedly, but it still doesn't work.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Message 8 of 250 (5,911 Views)

login to ea nation on nfs shift

★★★ Newbie

When I try to login to ea nation, while playing nfs shift, I get this message"The email you have provided cannot be found(or does not exist)." Also, when I try to go back to playing the game, I'm stuck on this message, It won't let me do anything and I have shut my computer off and restart it just to shut the game down. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know where I can go to find out how to fix this problem? Thanks for any help. 

Message 9 of 250 (5,968 Views)