Need for Speed: Carbon

by tomlb2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need for Speed: Carbon

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have Need for Speed, Carbon, PC DVD's and I am trying to install it on my computer.  I got to the part where it asks for installation code numbers, but I don't have them because I lost the booklet or whatever that had that on it.  How can I get that or get around that?  It was put out by EA.  The full name is Need for Speed Carbon, Collector's Edition.  I have Windows7, is this software compatible with Win 7?  Please reply to [edit: email removed]

Thank you, Tom B.

Message 1 of 78 (22,163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: problems with cd key to game nfs carbon collectors edition

★★ Guide

Hey,

The CD Keys and Online Pass Codes are all one use codes. The only way to actually get a working CD Key is to actually purchase a new copy of the game as far as i am aware.

Hope this Helps,

Vampyr

View in thread

Message 4 of 78 (23,778 Views)

All Replies

need for speed carbon won't work

★ Newbie

I installed need for speed carbon but it won't work. I tried to uninstall but it won't let me. It says in can't find the EA install.dll. It says a reinstall might help fix the problem. Please help. Is there no longer any support for this?

Message 2 of 78 (21,934 Views)

problems with cd key to game nfs carbon collectors edition

★★★ Newbie

Hi i bought the need for speed carbon second hand when i installed the game it came up with a cd key number to put in i did and it told me cd key had been used so cant play the game i  love the game put what can i do to get a new cd key to activate the game again please i would bge grateful for this info,

Kind Requards

Derek Sanderson

Ps in the product i have had to put nfs run but my game is nfs carbon collectors edition which is not on the list otherwise not let me send message

Message 3 of 78 (22,110 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey,

The CD Keys and Online Pass Codes are all one use codes. The only way to actually get a working CD Key is to actually purchase a new copy of the game as far as i am aware.

Hope this Helps,

Vampyr

Message 4 of 78 (23,779 Views)

NEED FOR SPEED CARBON EDITION

★★ Novice

WHY IS NEED FOR SPEED CARBON NOT IN ANY LISTS? AND WHY DOESNT IT START UP IT SAYS THERE IS AN ERROR WITH THE EXE.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP AS I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY MOST OF THE GAMES I HAVE PAID FOR AND DONT TRUST THE WEB FOR ANY FUTURE PURCHASING OF GAMES AS I FEEL I AM UNLUCKY IN CHOSING GAMES THAT NO LONGER HAVE LISTING OR SUPPORT .

I HAD TO SAY NEED FOR SPEED RUN BUT ITS CARBON OR IT WOULDNT LET ME POST

Message 5 of 78 (21,899 Views)

NFS Carbon Aliase

★★★★★ Newbie

I finish all carbon and now when i want to play it says unable aliase...

WHAT CAN I DO ???

Message 6 of 78 (21,888 Views)

Need for Speed Carbon

★★★ Newbie

I purchased NFS Carbon for $27 at Gamestop yesterday with the hope of being able to use the 2006 Pontiac GTO as it was on the car list I found online.  Little did I know that you have to unlock via online reward cards. This would have been fairly simple back in 07-08 when people were still frequently playing the game online. Now that it is a few years old the GTO along with multiple other cars and gameplay items are impossible to unlock. It would be nice if something could be done about this issue.

Message 7 of 78 (21,875 Views)

Carbon

★ Newbie
HOW CAN I, OR IS THERE CODES YOU CAN GIVE ME TO RECEIVE THE ONLINE UNLOCKS FOR NFS CARBON SINCE NO ONE PLAYS THIS ONLINE ANYMORE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO UNLOCK CARS AND PARTS IN THE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS.
Message 8 of 78 (21,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where this F$%N CD-KEY For gameing online?

Message 9 of 78 (21,797 Views)

Need for Speed: Carbon won't activate on my computer

★★★ Newbie

When I try to launch NFS: Carbon from Origin, a window appears saying "Sign in with your EA account to activate your game on this computer." When I enter my information, a message appears at the bottom of the window saying "Could not connect to the server, please try again in a few minutes." This error appears every time I try to launch it, and has been occuring for months now.

I have had Carbon since I had EA Download Manager, so that may have been a problem. Obviously, EA does not support this game anymore, but I still don't want to have to buy another copy just to play a game I already own. 

Message 10 of 78 (21,780 Views)