NFL STREET

by mikesterrr5

Original Post

Re: ARE YOU GUYS AT EA WORKING ON A NEW VERSION OF NFL STREET

Community Manager

@Custom54F100

Thank you for your efforts, when you are ready you can contact us at the product submissions email address in my previous post.

Thanks again.

barry.png
Message 11 of 26 (1,752 Views)

Re: NFL STREET

★★★ Newbie
Ea sports need to make a new nfl streets and fight night best rapper games ever
Message 12 of 26 (1,725 Views)

★★ Novice
Stop saying yall would announce on it and it never be a topic. Nfl street and NBA street was and still is classic games that people love to play when they was young and people like me still play it as of today so therefore bring back NBA street and NFL street on new generation consoles (playstaion 4 and Xbox one) .
Message 13 of 26 (1,603 Views)

Re: NFL STREET & NBA STREET

★★ Novice
Yes i agree that if ea sports want to be on top they need 2 make another NFL street and NBA street on new generation consoles such as playstaion 4 and Xbox one.
Message 14 of 26 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Novice

WE NEED NFL STREET ON NEW GEN CONSOLES! PLEASE!!!

Message 15 of 26 (1,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want this too happen
Please!!!!!
Message 16 of 26 (1,548 Views)

★★ Novice

So have a deep interest in the Street series of sport games. I LOVE NFL Street 2, NBA Street 2&3, and the FIFA Street (2012). There has to be some way we can see these games make a leap to current gen consoles. To be honest I think the creation of NBA Playgrounds was a challenge to EA to produce a new Street game. I would love to see NFL and NBA Street 4 happen. Listen to the Fans!!!

Message 17 of 26 (1,475 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Still waiting for this to happen..! I'd buy it in a heartbeat, and have been hoping for it for so long.. didn't realize so many other people wanted this too
Message 18 of 26 (1,354 Views)

Re: ARE YOU GUYS AT EA WORKING ON A NEW VERSION OF NFL STREET

★★★ Newbie
Hey Barry long time fan of ea sports games. Madden 18 sucks Come up with an NFL STREET. If I could make my own game then I would just play it not submit it to you. Just make the game
Message 19 of 26 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Would be nice but don't see it happening
Message 20 of 26 (1,000 Views)