Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
sisskim
Accepted Solution

Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault

[ Edited ]

I lost PC game that name of the Medal of honor pacific assault of CD KEY. My proof of purchase the number is 1471805

Please let me know how can I solve this problem.

Thank you

Keeper
Lico905

[Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault] loss of video at start of game

[ Edited ]

My game is Medal of Honor - Pacific Assault, Director's Edition; bought brand new a couple of weeks ago. I lose video (only) every time at start of Tarawa attack scene, which is the beginning of the game. Pop-up box indicates igfx image driver has gone off, then has recuperated. Have to do alt-control-delete 2 - 3 times for scene to play correctly. Scene ends (you get killed); you go to boot camp in San Diego - no problem there - and successfully complete that stage. Story moves to Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941, when Japan attacks. There is no video at all right from beginning and doing alt-control-delete will not make it work, no matter how many times I try. Same pop-up box with same message about the igfx image driver going off then recuperating. Scene plays on and I can hear everything, but no video.

This game is from 2004 / 2009; supposed to play on Windows Vista, which I have. Minimum requirements are easily met: I have a Dell Optiplex 360 made in 2009 with more than enough RAM; has DirectX 10.0: Intel (R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family; chip type: Intel (R) GMA 3100 with total memory of 250 MB. Main driver: igdumdx 32.11(1?); ver. 7.15.0010.1472. WHQL Logo'd: yes; DDI ver.: 9EX.

Anybody encountered this problem and found solutions? Would appreciate the help.

Lico905

Acolyte
robracer171

[Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault] game will not start

[ Edited ]

I LOADED THE GAME BUT WHEN I HIT PLAY IT WILL NOT START AND I GET A MESSAGE FROM WINDOWS THAT SAYS IF A FIX IS FOUND I WILL BE NOTIFIED. IT WORKED FINE LAST WEEK BUT I HAD A COMPUTER PROBLEM AND HAD TO RELOAD IT AND NOW WONT WORK.

EA_Mat
Topics: 53
XP: 466
Solutions: 1,076

Re: medal of honor pacific assault

Sounds like your computer problem somehow damaged the game installation. I would suggest, reinstalling the game.

Cheers

Mat

crinrict
Topics: 176
XP: 4,391
Solutions: 4,078

Re: Lost PC CD-Key

[ Edited ]

sisskim wrote:

I lost PC game that name of the Medal of honor pacific assault of CD KEY. My proof of purchase the number is 1471805

Please let me know how can I solve this problem.

Thank you

For everything account/serial code related, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
Keeper
Mchaggis61x

Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary Bundle

[ Edited ]

Hello,

The Key isnt working how do I get this resolved.

EA_Ursula
XP: 1,834
Solutions: 2,832

Re: [Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary Bundle] 10 Year Anniversary Edition Pacific Assault Key Not working

[ Edited ]

Hi thehaggis61x,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Acolyte
jodaman1

Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Code problem

Years ago I received MOH PA as a birthday gift. A few years ago My wife gave me the 10 year Anniversary set. I lost the 10 year PA cd but still had the original directors cut I received before. I was playing the game but it got slow and jerky. I Un Installed the game and Deleted all files for it. I went to Re Install the game, but do not know where the 1st box is but have that cd, but have the 10 year box without that cd in it. how do I get a new code to play the game again, Any Suggestions

Acolyte
daringmoney

Medal of honor pacific assault will not load on windows 7 is there a patch

Keeper
ccorbettjr

MOHPA

Can't load MOHPA on Windows 8?