Re: Make battlefield heroes great agian

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Make battlefield heroes great agian

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I want to say that I really miss bfh and I think alot of other players miss this game. When this game got shutdown I rarely played with my pc. If you look on youtube and other forums, many people have a high interest in this game. BFH was greates game of all time. Game features were great full of various abillities, gadets and other stuff. You guys jus want to burry this game nad be forgotten. Please I want to know something about it. Sorry for my grammer.

Regards

Matas

Message 1 of 3 (332 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @matasp2002266 

Sorry to say so, but there are no plans on bringing back this title. However, you can check this new EA game - WarFriends. Let me know what you think about this one. 

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @matasp2002266 

Sorry to say so, but there are no plans on bringing back this title. However, you can check this new EA game - WarFriends. Let me know what you think about this one. 

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @matasp2002266

I have to agree, when EA shutdown F2P games I was also not happy. I still had F2P funds that I personally feel they could have at least transferred to Origin as credits or something. Not to mention having spent actual money on the various F2P games and EA Facebook games that were also shutdown.

Having said that I personally think the games weren’t generating enough revenue to justify the continued costs of running the servers for these games. Besides by that time F2P games just weren’t that big of a thing anymore and I think EA needed the resources more on the mobile side of development with Android and iOS picking up.

Either way if you are looking for something to fill that BF Heroes void might I suggest Avatar Star on PC: http://www.f2pg.com/avatar-star/ or Respawnables on Mobile: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dle.respawnables&hl=en

Hope this helps Standard smile

Take Care

Message 3 of 3 (293 Views)