Madden NFL 07

by weedseed1

Original Post

Madden NFL 07

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I start it up out of origin (Clicking the game and hitting play). It asks me to login to verifiy owner, so i do. Then it gives me a message saying it can't verify my ownership.

Message 4 of 8 (2,364 Views)

[Madden NFL 07] Franchise Won't Advance

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I have a madden 07 franchise file that is stuck at the 2007 superbowl and won't advance to the probowl.  Is there some way to have the file repaired?

Message 1 of 8 (2,387 Views)

Re: [Madden NFL 07] Franchise Won't Advance

Community Manager

Hi curtb15,

At the moment, Madden NFL 07 is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Madden NFL 07 supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,254 Views)

[Madden NFL 07] codes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i own a madden pc nfl 07 and i lost my registration code what can i do

Message 3 of 8 (2,322 Views)

How to save game on dsi

★★ Newbie

I need to know how to save my game on my nintendo dsi.  It is my grandson who is six playing an old version of Madden NFL - I think it is 07 that I purchased at gamestop.  The clerk at gamestop said we needed an SD card so I purchased one and installed it in the game system.  We still see no way to save his current game so he can continue to play it the next time.  Can you please send instructions on how to save the game.  Thank you

Message 5 of 8 (2,277 Views)

please help - madden 07

★ Newbie

I just got madden 07 on PC.  Please tell me how I can use my created team in franchise mode?  Also, please tell me if/how I can play a two-player game (it only seems to let me play against the computer)?

Message 6 of 8 (2,250 Views)

Error loading franchise (Madden 07 [PS2])

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing my Franchise since I've had the game and I would hate to start over. I'm on Week 12 of my 18th season and a few days ago I went to load my franchise and it appears to load for about 5 seconds. Suddenly "error loading franchise" flashes across the screen. I tried to copy and paste it to another memory card and the same thing happened there. The file IS NOT corrupted though because I've had a corrupted Franchise prior to the one I'm on now. Corrupted files show up as "???" and when I try to load it, it tells me it's corrupted. What can I possibly do about this issue???
Message 7 of 8 (2,227 Views)

Madden NFL 06

★ Newbie
I just got Madden 06 for Xbox360 and I can't find how to create a player, how to create a team, or how to create a superstar. Will someone please help me
Message 8 of 8 (2,220 Views)