MLL or NCAA Lacrosse?

by laxypro41

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MLL or NCAA Lacrosse?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I would like to know if there are any plans to make a lacrosse game any time soon. If there is, Great! If not, I would like to put out a suggestion to make one. It would be a fun addition to EA Sports games. I, myself, play lacrosse and would be excited if a lacrosse game were to come out. I feel that a fast paced game like that would be amazing with some things like Ultimate Team, Franchise, lots of character customization, and different game modes like box lacrosse and regular lacrosse.
Sincerely,
Laxypro41
Message 1 of 9 (3,652 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MLL or NCAA Lacrosse?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @laxypro41 

I can totally see how passionate you are about Lacrosse, but sadly there are currently no plans in EA to develop such a game.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (4,030 Views)

All Replies

Hello @laxypro41 

I can totally see how passionate you are about Lacrosse, but sadly there are currently no plans in EA to develop such a game.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 9 (4,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hay now that its is growing as a sport y'all should make a lax game it would get more people interested in lacrosse and would help the sport get bigger and as more people play it will get more sales 

Message 3 of 9 (3,569 Views)

Thank you for this post @fireside19

I can totally see how more and more people are getting into Lacrosse. So who knows what future has in store for us. Standard smile

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 9 (3,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's been a year since last comment do u guys now plan to make a laccrosse game.

Message 5 of 9 (3,420 Views)

Community Manager

@RageR3play27 I am not aware of any plans for a Lacrosse game but I will pass your feedback on to the team. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (3,379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank u and many of us are waiting for u guys to make a laccrosse game it would be a big hit it could have thing like my park but instead it could be like a 3 on 3 or 1v1 / 2v2 I would definitely pay 60 dollars for that and I know alot of other people who would too.

Message 7 of 9 (3,212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

anything now it’s been 2 years.

Message 8 of 9 (2,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Right. I think that creating any lacrosse video could be a huge money maker for the company. With you game engines and graphics you would be way far ahead of any other lacrosse game out there and u would have the opportunity to monopolize another sports market before another company such as 2k attempts to do so. Ex. 2k took basketball but you guys at EA took football. If u were to put out a game now and make a deal with the pll or ncaa that no other games are allowed to buy the liscence or whatever you did as a company to stop 2k from making football games, then you would most likely monopolize this market for lacrosse video games. And over the years as the sport grows with help from your game going live and the already projected growth of the game your company will have made a large amount of profit I feel like. These are just suggestions though

Message 9 of 9 (2,280 Views)