Is there any chance of reviving Imperial Commandos?(Republic Commandos sequel)

by Superdragon1206

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there any chance of reviving Imperial Commandos?(Republic Commandos sequel)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I have recently completed the old 2005 Star Wars game called Republic Commandos and in the end, many things remain unanswered (what happened to Sev?, why was Grievous on Kashyyk?, what happened after the battle of Kashyyk?, etc.). I know that Imperial Commandos, the sequel to this game, was in development but was cancelled due to low sales projections from the original game. Now, after a decade, I have heard rumors EA are bringing it back. Is this true? If it isn't then is there a way to make it true? Republic Commandos was a great game and it deserves a sequel, if not just because it's great but also to make the ending clear.

Thanks,

Superdragon1206

Message 1 of 3 (490 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there any chance of reviving Imperial Commandos?(Republic Commandos seque

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Superdragon1206 

And as much as I love Star Wars games, I don`t have any news for you on this matter. Star Wars Republic Commando was not an EA title. And no official information about any sequel or reboot has been released so far.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (701 Views)

All Replies

Re: Is there any chance of reviving Imperial Commandos?(Republic Commandos seque

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Superdragon1206 

And as much as I love Star Wars games, I don`t have any news for you on this matter. Star Wars Republic Commando was not an EA title. And no official information about any sequel or reboot has been released so far.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Battlefront wasn't an EA titel either but you made 2 of those so why not Imperial Commandos?

Message 3 of 3 (396 Views)