Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup

by keligs60

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

harry potter quidditch world cup doesn't work on my pc in windows 10 and compatibilitymode doesn't help at all i also tried a low resolution but that does not help either

Message 1 of 11 (15,260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup

Community Manager
Message 2 of 11 (19,114 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@keligs60 Hi there,

Try out the suggestions from this sticky here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/HOW-TO-Getting-EA-Classics-up-and-running-on-your-modern-OS/...

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 11 (19,115 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thank you for your help

Message 3 of 11 (15,229 Views)

Community Manager

You are welcome. Sounds like it is working, have fun! Standard smile

Message 4 of 11 (15,218 Views)

Harry Potter Quidditch

★★★ Newbie

So, when is the next Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup coming out? Or when is a revamped version of the old one coming out?

Message 5 of 11 (15,160 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
After following all of these steps I am still unable to play the game. I am able to install it to my laptop. Please help me!!!!
Message 6 of 11 (14,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too am unable to play it, even after downloading the compatibility assistant, would welcome advice from anyone who got it to work on win 10!

Message 7 of 11 (13,804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i installed a no-cd patch. Then put it to the installation hpqwc folder and use instead of default exe file.

Message 8 of 11 (11,290 Views)

@pepsi_kushch  take that kind of discussion via PM, if you wish to do so. Piracy discussions are not allowed on the boards. 

Due to Microsoft blocking Safedisc and SecuROM installation, many games can't be played or even installed anymore (EA had many retail discs using those protections). I know that the honest customers are forced to find alternative methods to play their legally purchased games.

For things to be worse, due to EA not having the license anymore (it's at Warner now), they can't release the Harry Potter games digitally.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 9 of 11 (11,260 Views)

★★★ Novice

a good idea might be to try to set up a Virtual Machine for windows XP games

Message 10 of 11 (4,028 Views)