Grand Slam Tennis 2

by repep

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Grand Slam Tennis 2

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Hi EA,

Im really enjoying your game but i am wondering is there a way to alter the career mode difficulty so i can play at professional level for the whole ten years (If not is a patch coming)? And also some of the training missions in the career mode seem impossible are there any walkthroughs? 

Thanks alot 

Thomas Keir

Message 2 of 57 (3,310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Slam Tennis 2

Community Manager
Hi Thomas,

Please check out these forums for Grand Slam Tennis 2: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/82.page

View in thread

Message 4 of 57 (3,739 Views)

All Replies

Reporting GST2 lag switch cheaters

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am here to report a player in grand slam tennis 2 (GST2) who is cheating by way of multiple methods including the use of a lag switch. The guilty party's Microsoft Xbox Live Gamertag is, ELMTBigRed. I have spent far to much money and time on your products, and even more time getting to #30 in the world in GST2, to find I am constantly up against suspect gameplay, and suspect gamers. Perhaps the worst experience like this was facing another player in GST2 with the Gamertag of FUTURMUR, who was indeed found to be cheating and hence banned for life from playing ea games online. I am requesting the same investigation that was performed upon FUTURMUR be executed upon ELMTBigRed. I cordially request that gamertag ELMTBigRed be promptly reported to the official EA Administrator of Cheating and the end verdict of these investigations be shared publicly.

With the vast amount of immoral and spineless cheating that runs rampant across the multiplayer game whorefest I, for one, shall only put up with it for a short while longer, and here's why. Because I don't work hard to earn money to then pay for, "entertainment" that causes me grief. In reality, I am paying for a so called "entertainment" that results in my having to play against cheating, skill-less, spine-less, and immoral people, who chances are, are pieces of sh|+ in real life too. This cheating issue IS the responsibility of the corporation who sells/hosts the game, and if it is not EA's responsibility than I'd like a refund on all the games I've bought from you over the past 20 years. Anyone with half a tech head knows that such game glitchs, cheats and lags can be managed and ultimately controlled, but ONLY so by the company who sells the game. It's time to start being accountable and restore what were once known to be, "morals" in this world. That, or natural selection will indeed begin to target our very species until the time it see's fit the scales have once again been balanced. Hope is that by free will, we will choose correctly and timely. If this gaming whorefest is any example of where we and our youth stand currently, I'd say extinction aint such a bad idea.

Message 1 of 57 (3,308 Views)

Re: Grand Slam tennis 2

Community Manager
Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately we do not officially support this game on AHQ at the moment. You may vote for any game you would like to see supported by us by visiting the Idea Exchange: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Support-Community-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/SupportCommunityIdeaExchange

That said there might be someone else around that can help you with this?

Thanks,
Nils
Message 3 of 57 (2,728 Views)

Re: Grand Slam Tennis 2

Community Manager
Hi Thomas,

Please check out these forums for Grand Slam Tennis 2: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/82.page
Message 4 of 57 (3,740 Views)

Grand Slam Tennis 2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

just started playing grand slam tennis 2 on career mode and have won many grandslams ,but still have no attribute points to put my player skills up in career mode. Could any 1 help me out with this, i cant figure it out.....can any1 please help me out , i know its well dated now but any help would be great, thanks....

Message 5 of 57 (3,278 Views)

GSTennis2

★★★ Newbie

what is the best way to move my player around the court while I am swinging with one Move controller - a second Move controller or the normal wireless controller?

Message 6 of 57 (3,265 Views)

GRAND SLAM TENNIS 2 tips

★ Newbie

I'm having trouble being successful in GST2. I'm in season 7 currently and haven't gotten past the 3rd round since season 3 began. Whenever the opponent approaches the net I can only hit a passing shot like 5% of the time and when I lob they smash it away 100% of the time. Any suggestions? My player is "all court". 

Message 7 of 57 (3,255 Views)

Update grand slam 2 for xbox360

★ Newbie

Grand slam 2 has no update since 2011 I think and most racquets and clothes of players are old.Please update the game as soon as possible.Standard smile

Message 8 of 57 (3,299 Views)

Re: Update grand slam 2 for xbox360

★★★★★ Expert

No.  Sorry.  This is the Idea Exchange.  There is just one topic here; how to improve the AHQ website, that's it, nothing else. 

Message 9 of 57 (2,766 Views)

Re: Reporting GST2 lag switch cheaters

★ Novice

EA must prohibit cheating in Grand Slam Tennis 2 online gamers
Grand Slam Tennis 2 is a public platform for online game.
We do not allow the use of cheating tactics to win tournament.
Rampant cheating tactics prove game design errors.
Please refund my purchase of the game costs, compensation for my loss.
I will unite those who do not use cheat tactics players boycott EAsport All games!
I'll upload all cheaters screen youtube, although this work is very large.
I'II do this everyday everytime.

http://youtu.be/4ITi1m7OJfQ

n the rankings today # 6 james-silva49  cheated in race with me, The leaderboard of EA is the cheater list!

Message 10 of 57 (3,236 Views)