Future Cop L.A.P.D.?

by Bibo8448

Original Post

Future Cop L.A.P.D.?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I know the game had (for some reason, despite being an amazing game for 1998) failed in sales, and there's a PS3 and PSP version of it. But unfortunately, like me, some people did skip PS3 and PSP. I have a PS Vita and a PS4. I was wondering why this game, unlike most games, isn't backwards compatible with PS Vita or PS4. This game was a gem, and I think with now's tech, and how news go around quicker, this could be a way for EA to make better money of this game, and maybe get it a bit more reputation. Another idea could be to create a remastered version of this game or add online multiplayer (although I wouldn't care remastered or not). I'm sorry, but this game to me is my entire childhood in a couple of megabytes. It brings back the creative fun in my memory of gaming. Specially Precinct Assault. "I LIVE AGAIN!" will literally be what I say if I ever get the chance to play this game again. So please EA. At least take the chance to put this in consideration. (I've also attached screenshots of other people who loved this game or have a similar request from comments on YouTube)

Message 1 of 1 (679 Views)