Re: Floorball game

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Floorball game

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA!

I was wondering if you are gonna make a floorball game soon? You already have games for some of the worlds biggest sports, and as floorball grows all over the world, it would be good to make a game for it. In Sweden where I live floorball is the 3rd most popular sport (I think), and more or less everybody I know would like to have a game for it, as well as playing it in real life. Me myself would also love to have it. I have dreamt about having a floorball game for soon 8 years.

I think that many people for example in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic and many more countries also would like to have a floorball game. And as soon as the floorball starts to grow in the in Asia and America, more and more would then like to have a floorball game to play on their spare time.

Regards

Anton Andersson

Floorball player from Sweden

Message 1 of 2 (664 Views)

Re: Floorball game

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Andersson567 

Thank you for this question and your interest in EA Sport in general. Sadly there are no plans to create such a title right now. Keep an eye on our official Twitter page for the latest news and updates. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 2 (653 Views)