Original Post

Re: i cant download my created men on boxer share also XP points

Community Manager

@locc514

Can you try the steps at the following link please:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Fight-Night-Round-4/m-p/491366#M280

barry.png
Message 421 of 629 (2,260 Views)

I cant connect to ea servers on fight night champion?

★★ Novice

For months now i've been unable to stay connected to the servers, i have one fight then during the second i will disconnect and wont let me back on. This is my favorite game any suggestions on how to stop it happening?

Message 422 of 629 (2,259 Views)

Fight night champion keeps disconnecting me on OWC

★★ Novice

Right so i'll load up my game and start a fight in OWC. Everything is fine and i can usually get one fight done but then during my net fight it will disconnect me then wont let me connect to the servers for a couple hours. Any ideas?

Message 423 of 629 (2,248 Views)

Fight Night Champion PHOTO FACE WONT WORK

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

IM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD A PHOTO TO LEGACY MODE IN FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION AND WHEN I CLICK EXTENSION < PHOTO FACE < IT JUST RELOADS THE EA HOME SCREEN. IS THIS FEATURE NOT AVAILABLE? BEAR WITH GUYS IM NEW TO THIS AND I KNEW THAT FNC IS AN OLD GAME WHICH IS WHY I ASK ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY

Message 424 of 629 (2,239 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion PHOTO FACE WONT WORK

[ Edited ]
Message 425 of 629 (2,232 Views)

Gym freezing up xbox

★★ Novice

Fight Night Champion,,,,Back in august 2015 Ea  servers  screwed up for game .....never has been right...problem now as a gym GM I cant access gym membership to monitor members,,,I can go to gym leader boards and see other gyms members in other gyms.......all GM s are having same problem......if i click go to gym membership it locks up XBOX,,,,,It only is a issue in your current gym as a GM....     I can do everything else and im getting points for wins,,,But none of us GM s can monitor our gym or it locks up every time....Lonewolf

Message 426 of 629 (2,160 Views)

Online Freezing reseting on Fight Night Champion

★★★ Newbie
Fight Champion let me fight one round etc then game freezes sometime or resets
Message 427 of 629 (2,649 Views)

Fight Night Champion

★★★ Newbie
It's really frustrating i bought the game fight night champion and spent the extra money to unlock all the extra boxers and bare knuckles mode but can't unlock the two post prison fighters Andre bishop and Raymond bishop. The bottle caps aren't available from dr pepper anymore and so it's impossible to get the achievement in fight now that asks you to beat everyone. Is there any way to remedy this situation for an avid ea sports fan? Love this game but like being able to at least get my basic achievements after spending the EXTRA cash on the unlockable fighters. Other than that have no complaints against ea at all. Great gameplay in all of their games.
Message 428 of 629 (2,656 Views)

Fight Night Champions

★ Novice

looking 4 sparring partner on fn champions on ps3 i am beginer have had 3 online matches didnt get past 1rst round was descent at fn round 4looking 2 fight right now

Message 429 of 629 (2,646 Views)

Fight Night Champion for Xbox one

★★★ Newbie
Please bring Fight Night Champion to Xbox one! It's requested by tons of other players. Listen to the fans! Ufc hype wasn't good at all. Fight Night Champion is the proper fighting game. All hail backwards compibilty :D
Message 430 of 629 (2,632 Views)