Fight Night Champion

by tamargo1823

Original Post

Fight Night Champion

★★★ Newbie
How do I unlock fighters in fight night champion PS3?
Message 181 of 629 (9,530 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion

★★★★ Novice

You need to buy them in PS Store. This is the only way to unlock fighters. Other 2 (Bishop for example) fighters can be unlocked by completing story mode.

Message 182 of 629 (9,520 Views)

Not geting belt owc online when I win

★★ Novice
Fightnight champion
Message 183 of 629 (9,570 Views)

Re: Online fighter cannot gain more experience

★★★★★ Newbie
Has anyone figured this out? I am having the same problem
Message 184 of 629 (9,524 Views)

I CANT USE MY GAMEFACE

★★★ Newbie

I made a gameface profile for FNC

It says no photos found,

BECAUSE THERE ISNT A HUB ANYMORE WTF

Message 185 of 629 (9,517 Views)

fight night champion cant purchase anything

★★★ Newbie
i know its been 4 years ago since the game launched and its old game, but I love this game and i want to purchase bare knuckle mode and download some boxers i cant do anything at all.

pls help im not sure if the servers shutdown or not.
Message 186 of 629 (9,422 Views)

Fight Night Champion unable to connect to server (360)

★★★ Newbie

Fight Night Champion for Xbox 360 is one of my favorite games to play, and I'm finding it very annoying trying to log in and it constantly states Unable to connect to the EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again later.

I have a great connection, and an open nat. This seems like an internal problem, and I'm trying to avoid having to delete the game off my hard drive in hope that it will let me access Xbox Live.

I have had this issue in the past but it was usually because I didn't complete the match, or shut my xbox off before the fight registered.

It seems impossible to speak with a rep from EA in the customer service department as there main phone number is a voice message followed by with hanging up on you, forcing you to go online. So I come online and I can't even go to the "Answer HQ" it says Access Denied.

Can someone tell me how I can get online and running again

Keep in mind I own several other games and EA Sports games and have no problems what so ever.

Message 187 of 629 (9,338 Views)

Fight Night Champion Freezes

★★★ Newbie

When I try to change characters, the game freezes :-(

Message 188 of 629 (9,400 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion Freezes

Hero (Retired)

PS3?

Safe Mode :  https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1488/~/safe-mode-on-ps3

Restore File System

Test

If that doesn't help try going back to Safe Mode and Rebuild Database

-------------

Xbox 360?

Clear Cache

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system/clear-system-cache

---------------

iOS?

Hold down the "home" button.  Force close the FightNight App.  Re-open.

If still no.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

I check out the game on iOS and it has 1 star rating??  That sounds not good.

Message 189 of 629 (9,394 Views)

PHOTO UPLOAD FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION

★★★ Newbie

Can somebody PLEASE tell me how to upload photos to the EA server so that I can create some more boxers in Fight Night Champion!?!?  I can't find it anywhere on the EA site, and I don't believe there's a way to just get them off of your PS3, seeing as when you go to create a boxer, it takes you straight to the EA server to use the photos that you already have.  I WANT TO CHANGE THEM!!!  SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!  I've looked on line and can't find anything!!!

Message 190 of 629 (9,395 Views)