Fight Night Champion

by tamargo1823

Original Post

Re: Fight Night Champion

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. 

I am unable to switch easports.com accounts in the game. It just says unable to update profile information at this time. 

Something with their servers must be messed up. I talked to support earlier and they told me to make my PSN account my default persona via the profile.ea.com site but that doesnt make a difference.

When I try to access the My Player Hub on easports.com it just signs me off or relaods the easports.com page.

Message 111 of 629 (5,075 Views)

help

★ Novice
I am a huge ea fan namely because of the fight night franchise I have played them since knockout kings. I recently re-purchased fight night champion and when I go to the store to buy dlc I can never get to the fight night store what do I do I really want the extra boxers and bare knuckle mode please help
Message 112 of 629 (5,075 Views)

online my player hub

★ Novice

Hello, i cant access the online player hub to upload a photo for fight night champion, on easports.com when i click on "my player hub" it doesnt work?

please fix

Message 113 of 629 (7,865 Views)

Fight Night Champion unable to Connect to EA Servers

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I keep receiving this message when trying to create a boxer for legacy mode as well as on startup of the game. This started happening within the past 2 days. Earlier everything was fine. My network connection is also fine. Is there an issue with the servers right now?
Message 114 of 629 (7,874 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion unable to Connect to EA Servers

★★ Novice
Now I'm having the same problem with Skate 2. What's going on?
Message 115 of 629 (7,860 Views)

Fight Night Champion Servers

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my name is Steven and I just bought Fight Night Champion last week and the servers were working for the first couple days and now the servers have been down and haven't came back up since. Do you know why? and are there any solutions to fix it?

Thank You 

Message 116 of 629 (7,854 Views)

Can anyone show me step by step how to get my game face onto my fight night champion character??

★★★ Newbie

Message 117 of 629 (7,854 Views)

Re: Can anyone show me step by step how to get my game face onto my fight night champion character??

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ricgocity @masterosok @brentmeisterrr  Hi,

Can you guys try visiting the website again to see whether you are able to create your game face now? If you are still having issues, try following these steps:

1. Clear your browser's cache

2. Visit www.easports.com

3. Click on Sign In (top right corner) and put in your Origin Account Details (This is not your gamertag/PSN ID)

4. Once logged in, go visit www.easports.com/gameface

@Eric_AirRaid Hi,

Can you take a look at the steps I had posted here for UFC, they should apply to Fight Night Champion just as well: 

http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Sports-UFC/Ufc-gameface-not-working/m-p/3030698#M628

Message 118 of 629 (7,850 Views)

wtf?

★★★ Newbie

how come everytime i click to upload a game face to fight night champion it keeps redirecting me to the main ea page?

Message 119 of 629 (7,849 Views)

fight night champion freezing

★★★ Newbie
Fight night champion keeps freeing on the losing screen in legacy mode. How could it be fixed?
Message 120 of 629 (7,841 Views)