FIFA Manager 13

by gcentrick

Original Post

fussball manager 13

★★★ Newbie

I bought the football manager 2013 could play it too. But after calming time I had to reinstall it.

I tried to then the message came the product code was already used, so I could not play and did not install the game. It would be great if you could help me to play the game again and you can show how to do it?

Message 61 of 79 (2,639 Views)

Re: FIFA Manager 13 Requires Hardware Graphics Accelerator.

★★★ Newbie

thnk u!!

Message 62 of 79 (2,600 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Skelmanator wrote:

I had this problem too and my laptop is only 4 weeks old, the problem was I'd just updated to WINDOWS 8!!

Heres what I did to solve this and get it working

right click your fifa manager 13 shortcut icon on your desktop and select 'Troubleshoot Compatibility'  then 'troubleshoot program' tell it that it ran i9n a previous version of windows then select windows 7 then test the program and it should run. if it does then save settings.

this should work and get rid of this problem

Thank you Sir this 100% WORKS i did not Troubleshoot Compatibility i just set it to run as windows 7 and applyed it

Message 63 of 79 (2,592 Views)

Help Please!!!

★★★ Newbie

I have FIFA Manager 13 and i start the game,select the carreer mode and select the leagues and i can`t click continue - the button is grayed out!?@ What should i do please help!!!Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 64 of 79 (2,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I carried out the tasks as described in "solutions". My FIFIA MANAGER 13 still does not work. I still get the "Hardware Graphics Acceleration" message. I ask you to make this solution easy to solve. What is the solution?   

Message 65 of 79 (2,477 Views)

Does FIFA Manager 13 trail work for windows 8?

★★★ Newbie

Does FIFA Manager 13 trail work for windows 8?

Message 66 of 79 (2,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes it works now thanks for the info

Message 67 of 79 (2,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Great solution, worked first time.  A little worried there, thanks very much

Message 68 of 79 (2,431 Views)

Fifa Manager 13

★★★ Newbie

I had computer hacked and when it got cleaned up , cant reload game . put code in  and it says already being used tried to redeem the code though Origin and though EA .com. and still cant get it to load. what else can I do

Message 69 of 79 (2,399 Views)

FIFA manager 13 plays fine but wont save

★★★ Newbie

All aspects are fine since running it with Windows 7  compatibility.. When I try and save I get a message saying " Game status could not be saved correctly. Please check you have enough hard disk space." As I have over 200Gb free that should not be an issue. Any ideas?

Message 70 of 79 (2,366 Views)