FIFA Manager 13

by gcentrick

Original Post

Re: FIFA Manager 13 Requires Hardware Graphics Accelerator.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Skelmanator wrote:

I had this problem too and my laptop is only 4 weeks old, the problem was I'd just updated to WINDOWS 8!!

Heres what I did to solve this and get it working

right click your fifa manager 13 shortcut icon on your desktop and select 'Troubleshoot Compatibility'  then 'troubleshoot program' tell it that it ran i9n a previous version of windows then select windows 7 then test the program and it should run. if it does then save settings.

this should work and get rid of this problem

Thanks Bro , this working

Message 51 of 79 (3,280 Views)

FIFA Manager 13

★★★ Newbie

when i start the download for fifa manager 13 through origin it gets me to 6.28 of 6.29 gb and the stops with no bytes per sec on any ideas on how to solve would be great

Message 52 of 79 (3,281 Views)

Re: FIFA Manager 13

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Posted in the wrong forum, I believe.  It looks as though it belongs here

http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/bd-p/FIFA13

(In Edit: it would appear that I was wrong about where to put the question, after all.) 

Message 53 of 79 (3,278 Views)

Stadium editor in Fifa manager 13

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys.My problrm is that i dont have color seat neither color stadium scheme option.Its blank.Is there a way to fix this issue

Message 54 of 79 (3,167 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Great - thanks darby75. I upgraded my graphics card at teh same time as moving from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and assumed my better graphics card was at fault but compatibility with WIndows 7 worked. And it works on FIFA Manager 14 too.

Message 55 of 79 (3,083 Views)

signing in

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone!

I've just bought a copy of Fifa Manager 13 by Origin store.

I've registered to Origin, downloaded and installed the game perfectly.

When I start the game, I sign in with my account, but when I start a new season with live database, the game says, that I haven't registered to live season!

Where can I register to live season? Can anybody help me????

Thank you

Message 56 of 79 (3,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Skelmanator wrote:

I had this problem too and my laptop is only 4 weeks old, the problem was I'd just updated to WINDOWS 8!!

Heres what I did to solve this and get it working

right click your fifa manager 13 shortcut icon on your desktop and select 'Troubleshoot Compatibility'  then 'troubleshoot program' tell it that it ran i9n a previous version of windows then select windows 7 then test the program and it should run. if it does then save settings.

this should work and get rid of this problem

Thank u So much.Its works!!!! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 57 of 79 (3,046 Views)

★ Novice
You are a legend! Worked perfectly, thanks
Message 58 of 79 (3,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are a bloody genious mate! :D

Message 59 of 79 (2,979 Views)

Re: FIFA Manager 13

★★★ Newbie

Non of the above works for me... I've been setting everything in the Compabiliy mode but I still get a black screen and an error... It's really anoying because I'm having the same problems with Simcity and Fifa world. The sims ultimate collection works fine by the way... Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!!

Message 60 of 79 (2,937 Views)