FIFA Manager 13

by gcentrick

Original Post

fifa manager 13 head coach

★ Novice

Hey,

I was playing fifa manager 13 and noticed that the construction of my youth camp was completed. The game said that I should hire a head coach for that youth camp. But for some reason that isn't possible. I can't hire that coach. The same glitch occured in Fifa manager 12 and I really hoped that EA had fixed it in this version.

My queston is, is there a way to hire that head coach, or not?

And is EA going to fix that glitch because it's pretty annoying.

Thank you in advance,

Big B

Message 11 of 79 (11,523 Views)

Re: fifa manager 13 head coach

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@bigbakerr wrote:

Hey,

I was playing fifa manager 13 and noticed that the construction of my youth camp was completed. The game said that I should hire a head coach for that youth camp. But for some reason that isn't possible. I can't hire that coach. The same glitch occured in Fifa manager 12 and I really hoped that EA had fixed it in this version.

My queston is, is there a way to hire that head coach, or not?

And is EA going to fix that glitch because it's pretty annoying.

Thank you in advance,

Big B

Hello there!

For youth camps you need to hire a youth coach, when you find one to hire you can under the salary select what youth camp he should be placed in.

Hope that answers your question.

Answer HQ is users helping users forum EA rarely answers in here, use http://help.ea.com/ or https://help.ea.com/contact-us for direct EA help

Message 12 of 79 (11,506 Views)

Re: fifa manager 13 head coach

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@moondk wrote:

Hello there!

For youth camps you need to hire a youth coach, when you find one to hire you can under the salary select what youth camp he should be placed in.

Hope that answers your question.

Answer HQ is users helping users forum EA rarely answers in here, use http://help.ea.com/ or https://help.ea.com/contact-us for direct EA help

thanks man, it worked!

Guess I didn't looked good then...

Message 13 of 79 (11,503 Views)

Re: FIFA Manager 13 Requires Hardware Graphics Accelerator.

★★★ Newbie

You are brilliant......its solved already ...tq

Message 14 of 79 (16,725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought Fifa Manager 2013 and now i got error even though i try for troubleshoot things....! can anyone help me Frown(((((

Message 15 of 79 (16,634 Views)

'Screen resource could not be loaded' Error message

★★★ Newbie

I recently downloaded fifa manager 13 demo to try the game and since i have downloaded it, it will not run! At first i got the 'Graphics acceleration' problem so i looked at possible fixes and i tried running it as administrator and also running it in capatability with windows 7 and it hasnt worked. i now get an error message saying '<error msg> Screen resource could not be loaded , Resource: Screens\NewsTicker.xml <call stack> empty'. I am running the game on windows 8 and my laptop is fully compatible! This is really annoying, I was going to buy the game, but i wont if i cant play it Frown Can someone help please?

Message 16 of 79 (11,765 Views)

Re: 'Screen resource could not be loaded' Error message

★★★ Newbie

Iv found a solution, it is as follows:

While on Origin, click origin in the top left corner and go to application settings. While on here scroll down and tick the box, 'update to the beta version if available'. now log out of origin and close it, then log back in and run game and it should run fine :D

Message 17 of 79 (11,764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Iv found a solution, it is as follows:

While on Origin, click origin in the top left corner and go to application settings. While on here scroll down and tick the box, 'update to the beta version if available'. now log out of origin and close it, then log back in and run game and it should run fine :D

Message 18 of 79 (16,607 Views)

★★ Novice

have tryed to t 'Troubleshoot Compatibility' and all that and now its coming up fifa manager 13 has stopped working everytime when i try to launch the game....sometimes its comes up origin has stopped working.... what to do? :S

Message 19 of 79 (16,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

TO FIX FIFA MANAGER 13 GRAPHICS ACCELERATOR PROBLEM! 

START WITH.... RIGHT CLICK ON DESKTOP ICON, SELECT PROPERTIES.

THEN SELECT COMPATABILITY AT THE TOP.....

THEN YOU SHOULD SEE COMPATABILITY MODE, 

CHOOSE RUN THIS PROGRAM IN COMPATABILITY MODE FOR.

IF RUNNING WINDOWS 8 CHOOSE WINDOWS 7 AND YOU WILL FIND THAT IT WILL NOW WORK..

Message 20 of 79 (16,323 Views)