Emperor: Battle for Dune

by hackall360

Original Post

Emperor: Battle for Dune

★★★ Newbie

This post is for anyone haveing isshues with the game. This applies to windows vista to windows 10 users.

Compatability mode does NOT work most of the time with these older games as it is built to run in a different way...

There is a patch online to help with the install (you must re install if installed)

And the same patch for the game (again, clean install of game) Source of download <-- this is where i found it and it is in a .rar format

The download to the same thing just as a .zip file i have provided here ---> Mega.nz link

The game seems to crash now and then, although there are patches for the game (my version is 1.04)

The latest i think is 1.09 witch the patch can be downloaded from here --> Patch

Virus total scan for the file is here --> Patch

Virus total scan for the installation and play fix (source file) --> source (two false scan reports)

Virus total scan for the installation and play fix (zip insted of rar version) --> Ziped (again, two false scan reports)

You can run a virus scan with your own scaners, i have been useing this for 2-3 years and it works fine, just a few game crashes...

I am planing on re-createing this game, just so it runs on newer computers, and force it to still check for the code and confirm the code is real

If this creates any copyright isshues with re makeing it (im trying to help fix crashes and hardly anyone remembers this) then let me know (ea games only for this isshue)

(also not starting until an admin has given permission to do so)

If useing Cheat Engine or Trainers for this game, it tends to crash more often (but works after restart)

I will update this post later on with more information when i have found it.

Message 1 of 1 (329 Views)