EA is retiring YAHTZEE™ Adventures

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

YAHTZEE™ Adventures is no longer available from the App Store, and BlackBerry World. If you have the game installed on your mobile device, you can still continue to the game without interruption.

1. Is YAHTZEE™ Adventures still available on the different app stores?
These games were removed from the app stores because EA no longer holds the license for this Hasbro game. As such, this game can no longer be made available for download.

2. Will EA continue to update YAHTZEE™ Adventures?
We are no longer supporting this app and there will not be any future updates for YAHTZEE™ Adventures.

3. Can I still play this game on my mobile device if they have been removed from the store?
YAHTZEE™ Adventures does not need an online connection. If you have the game installed on your mobile device you will still be able to play the full game without interruption.

If you uninstall the app without backing it up, you may not be able to re-download your game.

EA cannot guarantee the success of reinstalling from backup services, and recommends not uninstalling your app.

4. Can I still download YAHTZEE™ Adventures if I get a new mobile device?
If you purchased YAHTZEE™ Adventures and get a new mobile device, you may be able to backup and transfer your data.

EA cannot guarantee the success of transferring apps and their data to new devices from backup services.

5. What can I play now?
EA offers a variety of other fun and free mobile games for you to try:

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/ea-is-retiring-yahtzee-adventures/

Message 4 of 7 (13,876 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Yahtzee Adventures for Android

Community Manager
Unfortunately, I am currently not aware that we are planning an Android version of this game. Should this change in the future, we will let you know.

Cheers,
Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (16,990 Views)

All Replies

Yahtzee Adventures for Android

★ Newbie

Hi,

My husband has an iPhone 4 and Yahtzee Adventures by EA works great on his phone.  I can't find the equivalent for my Samsung Galaxy s3 mini (Android) and would love to have the same game on my phone.  I tried the 1.16.4 version of Yahtzee Adventures for Android floating around on Android-app websites but it just doesn't work the same as the iPhone version.  The scores from each of the dice categories is missing. Google Play Store has Yahtzee but it just isn't the same. 

EA Developers, could you make a good Yahtzee Adventures version for Android?  I would really appreciate It and so would other Android-Yahtzee fans!

Thanks,

tunakits

Message 1 of 7 (13,810 Views)

Community Manager
Unfortunately, I am currently not aware that we are planning an Android version of this game. Should this change in the future, we will let you know.

Cheers,
Nils
Message 2 of 7 (16,991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My questions, with all due respect to EA, is why not? Android is the most popular operating system.

I upgraded from an Iphone to an Android device, and now cannot play my favorite game. I'd pay $5 or $10 to download an Android version!

Message 3 of 7 (13,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Who now has the licence for Yahtzee Adventure where I may be able to download, I had to reset my iPad and erase all data and do not have an iCloud or other backup.
Message 5 of 7 (13,787 Views)

Re: EA is retiring YAHTZEE™ Adventures

★★★★★ Expert

You are asking the local gaming community, not EA itself.  Your odds of getting a useful response to the question appear very slim to me.

Message 6 of 7 (13,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA - Please develop the Android App. There are so many people waiting for it.

Best regards
Carsten Schilling
Message 7 of 7 (13,254 Views)