Dungeon Keeper for Android

by SamseDK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dungeon Keeper for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Why is dungeon keeper on android not available in my country? (Denmark)

Message 1 of 106 (3,454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dungeon Keeper for Android

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Dungeon Keeper is now available on the App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore! What more are you waiting for, Keeper? Play the most diabolically fun game on mobile!

About Dungeon Keeper:
Dungeon Keeper is a twisted take on the classic real-time strategy game. With an addictive and intuitive mix of strategic building & tower defense, it’s a ground-breaking experience that’s diabolically fun to its core:

• Build the ultimate dungeon
  • Amass an army of minions - motivate them to work faster with “gentle” encouragement
  • Deploy wicked tactics and dominate your enemies in PvP and PvE combat
  • Master spells, traps, minions, and more!
  • Experience the most diabolically fun game on mobile, today. It’s good to be bad!

Reviews:
“EA has a massive hit on its hands… devilishly funny and addictive.” – Inside Mobile Apps

“I’m a big fan of tower-defense-style games, real-time strategy games, and the classic Dungeon Keeper. This follows that formula perfectly.” – VGMarket playtester

Have you encountered a problem playing Dungeon Keeper?

• Check out our FAQs (also available in FR and DE)
  • If you have encountered a bug, please visit the Bug Report section of our Forums or contact us in game. You can also find help and general information available in-game under ‘options
  • For technical trouble with your device, check out these general troubleshooting steps for iOSand Android. Dungeon Keeper is only available on iOS and Android devices. You can see if your device is supported on our Technical Support FAQ

To contact us for more help:
Note you can find the below and even more support info in the Dungeon Keeper forums.

1. Open your game's options menu by tapping the right-pointing triangle in the upper-left of your Dungeon and select the “?”
  2. Select the SUPPORT tab, found in the upper-right portion of your screen.
  3. In the Support menu, select Contact Us
  4. Choose the most appropriate category for your issue from the drop-down menu to find the help you need.
  5. Whichever category you select, be sure to provide a detailed description of your problem in the accompanying text field(s), and to enter a valid email address so that our we can contact you to help fix your issue.
  6. Once you’ve filed your information simply click Submit, and you’re done and your request will be processed accordingly.
  • Depending on your issue, you may find answers in one of the several different Dungeon Keeper FAQs or on our Forums. You can find these options within the support menu.

If you need to report another player for inappropriate behavior or a violation of our Terms of Service:

1. Select Report Player from the main Support menu.
  2. Choose the appropriate option from the different categories in the drop-down menu.

Stay Connected with Dungeon Keeper:

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/dungeon-keeper-game-guide/

View in thread

Message 105 of 106 (2,517 Views)

All Replies

Re: dungeon keeper android

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

The studio is rolling out the game gradually. So stay tuned!

Message 2 of 106 (3,420 Views)

Dungeon Keeper android phone

★ Novice
Been having an issue with a raid. Had' ou-kan. I get to wave three and get disconnected. When I get back on I'm back in my dungeon and all my minions are dead. Is there a way around this? If I reinstall will I lose my progress? I've played this over different WiFi as well and the same thing happens. Was a fresh install on a brand new galaxy 3. Really enjoying the game over all :-)
Message 3 of 106 (3,404 Views)

Dungeon Keeper android phone

★★★ Newbie

I've been having similar issues.

I downloaded for my Tab II and it seemed to work fine for the last week.

Then, it started lagging a little a couple days ago but nothing too bad at first.

Now I get blue rooms (no skin textures).

The loading screen is lagging where I sometimes don't see more than three or four frames of the "smack the imp to continue" animation, but the audio is there.

Menus are really buggy now. I have to try dragging the screen several times in say the traps menu for example. It keeps wanting to select the first thing my finger touches, even though I'm quickly dragging my finger. Just generally slow responses to everything. This same lag causes my minions to dig areas I don't want dug because I'm trying to scroll across my dungeon.

I cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled several times. This is the only game lagging, and it's a shame that after TRYING to give this freemium game a shot, I spent a week waiting for the game to play itself and now I've lost all that time I invested in this. I'm glad I didn't spend money on resources in this yet.

Tech issues aside, I would've really preferred a game like the originals I knew and loved. I'd pay my ten bucks for that.

Message 4 of 106 (3,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm the same too. I'm in Canada and I can't play it on my Nexus 7. Really want to play it. 

Message 5 of 106 (3,375 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why is is it not avalible in my country (england)
Message 6 of 106 (3,310 Views)

Community Manager

@d4rkw4tch444 wrote:
Why is is it not avalible in my country (england)

As stated previously, the studio is rolling out the game gradually. So stay tuned!

Message 7 of 106 (3,300 Views)

I meet a issue in Dungeon Keeper Android.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello:

My Dungeon Keeper ID is 1250868.
When I playing Dungeon Keeper, I always meet a error save program.
This error save program always let me fuzzy the game, so I can't play it.
The save program photo is put in URL:
Can you help me solve this issue?
Thank you very much.
Message 8 of 106 (3,278 Views)

Re: I meet a issue in Dungeon Keeper Android.

★ Novice

Hello:

Today this issues are exist, and I can't play Dungeon Keeper......

Please solve this issue.

Thank you very much 

Message 9 of 106 (3,252 Views)

Re: I meet a issue in Dungeon Keeper Android.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Today I can play it.
So I play it very happy.(I get three IMPS, and my Dungeon Heart is up to level 3)
But now it happen I have two save progress, and I don't know why.
That issue save progress is two IMPS.
I just want play the save progress for three IMPS and Dungeon Heart level 3.
Can you help me solve this issue?
I am very like it.
Thank you very much.

Message 10 of 106 (3,237 Views)