Dante's Inferno

by null

Original Post

[Dante's Inferno] Dante's Inferno 2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I know it has been a long time since Dante's Inferno first came out, but I still play and love that game all the time. it is one of the best games ever made. I am really hoping for a sequel like the end of the fist game stated.

Any outlook on a New Dante's inferno being made?

If not can we get the ball rolling on one please..?

Throw us Dante fans a bone!!

Thank you!

Message 11 of 68 (3,686 Views)

Re: How to register my new game (Dante's Inferno)

★★★ Newbie

This solution doesn't work anymore, how do I register now?

Message 12 of 68 (3,694 Views)

How do I register Dante's Inferno

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought Dante's Inferno and in the instructions booklet says that I have to enter to ea.onlineregister.com in order to register my game, but in that page I can't find the option or the link to register my game. I found an old answer, but the solution doesn't work anymore. If anyone knows how to do this please answer this question.

Thank you

Message 13 of 68 (3,659 Views)

[Dante's Inferno] How to register my new game

★★★ Newbie

Unable to register the game, Folliwng the solution posted here dumps me into my account settinggs page at Origin. When I try to use the redeem tool it claims my code to register my game does not exist.

Message 14 of 68 (3,655 Views)

Re: How to register my new game (Dante's Inferno)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. No way to register, so the DLC I bought will not install.

Message 15 of 68 (3,686 Views)

Dante's Inferno

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't redeem my game access code of my dante's inferno divine edition

Hi, well... I have a problem to access my online code of my new game Dante's inferno Divine Edition... The note of my game say's put the code on ea.onlineregister.com to register my game and then I will get exclusive access to an Ea cheat code or hint-specifically for my game, the inside scoop on my favorite Ea games, and the more important!.... Full-care technical support. Well, I was created my Origin account.. Then I was putted my code on " Redeem codes" then I was put it on the stage... And was saw my code was not valid. The game I buyout new in the shop so is not possible this is happens... Please I NEED A SOLUTION OF THIS I LOVE THIS GAME.. And I love all Ea games I have many games of your. Please help!!!! (my access code only have 5 digits)

Message 16 of 68 (3,670 Views)

Dante's Inferno Divine Edition for PS3, missing DLC code

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys, 

I bought my copy of Dante's Inferno Divine Edition for PS3, and it doesn't have the free DLC code. Can you guys help me?

Best regards, 

Javier

Message 17 of 68 (3,640 Views)

Re: Dante's Inferno

★★★ Newbie

¡¡¡TE CAGARON!!!... SOS HORRIBLE 

Message 18 of 68 (3,640 Views)

Dante's Inferno 2

★ Newbie

Just a question I see videos on youtube that say 2013 release date of Dantes Inferno 2 are these real cause I have been waiting for the next part of the game. I love these types of games and aside from God Of War there has been little to appease me. I have sat here waiting for Heavenly Sword 2 and Dantes Inferno 2 like a fool.

Message 19 of 68 (3,573 Views)

PS3 Dante's Inferno - Problems downloading

★ Novice

I recently purchased Dante's Inferno for PS3. When I insert the game & start it up it asks if I'd like to download Version 1.04. After selecting Ok it then says "Please Wait" for about 4 to 5 minutes & then shuts the PS3 down. I also tried hitting cancel when it asks to download Version 1.04 & still get the same outcome. Any suggestions?

Message 20 of 68 (3,636 Views)