Dante's Inferno Trials

by Executioner0

Original Post

Re: Dante's Inferno Trials

★★ Apprentice

Confirmed, servers are online again! Thank you very much @Straatford87, you really made the difference! And I want to thank all the guys who supported this thread and made this possible, you've been great!

Now, back to Dante's Inferno!

Message 81 of 145 (1,471 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Executioner0 @53ph1r07h @robin_karl182 and every other user in this thread. 

I`ve just received news, this feature is up and running again. Some users already confirmed this, can everyone else try it out as well? 

Archi.png
Message 82 of 145 (7,142 Views)

EA DICE Team

@abc1651196439 @Carlos_JPB @robin_karl182 @53ph1r07h @WaddysM @Wesley-Sigma

Hi everyone,

I'm not actually working today, but I couldn't help jump in here when I saw the email pop up that this should be resolved. That it is working again has meanwhile been confirmed by players such as yourself, and EA_Archi.

I want to apologize again for the delay in getting this fixed. However, I hope you're all enjoying playing the Dante's Inferno DLC again! Do not hesitate to reach out to me again should you run into any further issues.

Have fun,

Message 83 of 145 (1,415 Views)

★★★ Novice
Really appreciate this, us trophy hunters from pstrophies.org are very happy. Very rare that a problem like this is resolved in our favour, hats off and reflects well on you guys. Let's all make the most of the DLC now 😃👏
Message 84 of 145 (1,377 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks again @funkyweed and everyone else. Your kind words is the best reward for us. Enjoy the game and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 85 of 145 (1,369 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes! I'm also curious how these server issues come up for developers, and how they can be solved with other games/companies that have the same problem.
Message 86 of 145 (1,345 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Good news !!! Thank you very much !!!

Some people on psthc.fr will be happy. Large smile

Message 87 of 145 (1,328 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@lance8765 @julek03

Hi there,

I cannot give you full details as to what was wrong, and how it got fixed, as I don't have sufficient insight into our current network structure - we have separate teams for that.

I can however share that for these types of issues the biggest problem is usually pinpointing where and when the issue started (we would have to look through server logs). That is why it was very helpful to us when @53ph1r07h detailed exactly between which days the issue first started for him. So once that time and location has been figured out, steps will have to be determined to resolve the situation. 

Not the fully story, but I hope that it clarified at least some parts for you.

Message 88 of 145 (1,323 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Glad to have been a help to you to solve this issue!

Message 89 of 145 (1,429 Views)

EA DICE Team

@53ph1r07h

Yeah - thanks again! That was really much appreciated Standard smile

Message 90 of 145 (1,421 Views)