Dante's Inferno Trials

by Executioner0

Original Post

Re: Dante's Inferno Trials

Message 71 of 145 (1,388 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Coyote9o6

We're currently looking into it. I will update once more information becomes available.

I do have on further question: can you confirm for me when the DLC stopped working?

@Hirnforscher

Definitely, sorry for the delay!

@WaddysM

We are on it Standard smile

Message 72 of 145 (1,356 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 DLC stop working near October or November (Can't remember)...

Can you do something about it?!....

If not... Please instruct me about how to get my money back!!!!!....

I don't understand how PStore and EA are selling a game worldwide that needs active servers, and the servers are down way before the purchase!!!!!!

At least you must inform that at the moment of purchase so we can decide if get or not the game!!!!!....

I'll be waiting for a fast solution, or a faster reinbursement!!!!!

Please contact me as soon as possible (Do you need my email, or would you take it from my profile?).....

Best regards from Chile!!!..... (A very hot Chile this days!!!!)...

Message 73 of 145 (1,318 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 the DLC stopped working until eleven weeks now... around mid november.

thank you for taking care of this!!!

Message 74 of 145 (1,314 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87

Yes, I tried to start the DLC on November 17th and it was already down. Last DLC trophy was earned on November 13th, so it happened between these two days.

Thank you for listening to us and for your help. We would like to play that DLC again, it's important for us. If you can help us and servers will be up again, that would be really appreciated. Personally, in that case, I would be glad to trust EA once again and buy other EA games (I don't believe to be the only one to think like that). Otherwise, we will carry on asking for a refund and I won't buy anything else, not from EA.

Message 75 of 145 (1,305 Views)

★ Apprentice

I tweeted to EA last week and the response I got ( which took less than 24 hours) was that Visceral Games manages the servers for Dante's Inferno and I would need to contact them regarding the outage.   I sent a tweet their way but it doesn't look they use their twitter account that much.

Anyone know how to contact Visceral Games directly?

Message 76 of 145 (1,193 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Coyote9o6

A refund for anything purchased on a third-party store would have to go via that platform. We therefore can't handle that for you via EA's customer service channel.

However, I hope that a refund won't be necessary. Our team is looking into it at the moment so I will provide further information once available.

(Regards from Ireland - not so hot, and wishing it was so!)

@abc1651196439

Thanks for the update Standard smile

@53ph1r07h

Thank you for posting those exact dates, that is very helpful for us to pinpoint the issue.

@jarfr

Customer service is unified at EA, so the investigation would still have to be started via us. You've therefore come to the right channel.

Message 77 of 145 (1,163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

IT'S RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU @Straatford87 !!!!!!!!!!! Heart

Message 78 of 145 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Novice
Three months already and no fix on the servers??? Common EA! Get your * together, man!!! It's completely unacceptable to close servers without letting people know about it in advance, specially when the DLC is still on sale!!! Are you guys aware that this DLC doesn't work without the servers on??? I guess you don't!!!! EA won't ever see a single cent from my pockets until they show us some proper respect and fix the servers for this game!
Message 79 of 145 (1,030 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes it's actually running again! I never thought this would happen! Really a big thanks for fixing this and for bringing back som trust to EA!

Message 80 of 145 (1,189 Views)