Dante's Inferno Trials

by Executioner0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dante's Inferno Trials

★ Guide

The servers for the Trials of St. Lucia appear to have been down for a couple of days. I only have one trial left to finish them all, is this going to be fixed any time soon?

Message 1 of 145 (8,679 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dante's Inferno Trials

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Executioner0 @53ph1r07h @robin_karl182 and every other user in this thread. 

I`ve just received news, this feature is up and running again. Some users already confirmed this, can everyone else try it out as well? 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 82 of 145 (7,061 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Same issue for me, this is on PS3.  Please bring this back so that we can play the DLC.

Message 2 of 145 (8,614 Views)

Hello @Executioner0 @blackjudas77 

It would be best to bring this directly to EA Advisors https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ 

Archi.png
Message 3 of 145 (8,601 Views)

★ Guide

That's great. It allows me to pick the game and a short selection of problems then gives me the option to either visit Answers HQ or spend all day on the phone. I don't have time to spend on the phone talking to people who will get me to reset my router a dozen times. Maybe BlackJudas has more options since he's not from Australia, or maybe you could be nice and contact those responsible EA_Archi.

Message 4 of 145 (8,591 Views)

★ Guide

Well, I gave in and decided to use the phone option. After selecting a few options I was put on hold listening to music for 2 hours and 50 minutes only to be given the busy signal when that ended. Thanks for your suggestion EA_Archi, you have wasted half of my day. Now you contact tech support and tell them it's not working, after all that's your job.

Message 5 of 145 (8,575 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Archi
Do something about this!!
Advisors are not helpful, please report this to the server maintenance teams!!
Message 6 of 145 (8,563 Views)

@charlijaen @Executioner0 

I am really sorry for all your troubles. I have already raised this to our tech department. I will keep your posted on the progress. 

Archi.png
Message 7 of 145 (8,551 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have the same problem... unavailable EA server on my ps3. T.T
Message 8 of 145 (8,453 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. I need to finish those trials of St. Lucia.

Message 9 of 145 (8,416 Views)

★★★ Novice

I recently bought St. Lucia's Trials and with many other people that are having problems connecting to EA, I am too! I live in Greece so I cannot ask an EA staff member to contact me as you do not include my area code in your help/problem reporting page, neither am I able to agree waiting on hold to communicate with EA being charged more money to potentially hear that the problem is on my end (ISP/router/PS3 settings/etc...) which it definitely is not!

I do not know how to get any clear answer by EA, all I know is that the problem is on your end and that either I will require a full refund for 'St. Lucia's Trials' if it doesn't get resolved within the month, or a crystal-clear answer on what is happening and if the game's servers are  to go permanently offline (with the latter I still require a refund, since no notice has officially been stated)!

It hasn't been more than one n' a half months since I bought DLC and I haven't even utilized/ enjoyed it properly, with problems starting 3 weeks ago!

I will appreciate feedback and there's still titles by EA that I still want to buy in all platforms, however bad customer support is enough to make me stop doing so!

Some further insight from an EA member would be higly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Message 10 of 145 (8,341 Views)