Re: Dante's Inferno Trials

by tiago_gazzola

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

hi, ive been playing Dante's inferno trials of st lucia and I just need the last 2 player trial for the ea servers. it just currently went offline and just when I was about to play it. I also have 4 other friends willing to try for this achievement so im just wondering whats going on with the servers as im almost finished it

Message 121 of 145 (1,638 Views)

★ Apprentice

@T-rav_was_he -- I just checked for you and the servers are still online. Look into some potential issues with your internet. 

The DLC may be de-listed, but owners of the aforementioned DLC can still access the content. 

Message 122 of 145 (1,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tring to play it right now and its offline... When is it coming back on?
Message 123 of 145 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87

I'm another game that would looooooooooooooooooove if you guys somehow managed to put the Trials of St. Lucia DLC back up.

Pretty please?!?

Message 124 of 145 (1,275 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Tom

U.S. completionist who would like this DLC back, it's a thorn in my Gamerscore completion %. The game is now backward compatible -- PLEASE?! 

Can we crowdfund this? What will it take?

Message 125 of 145 (1,077 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Agreed, I would love this too, especially given it's back compat now!

Message 126 of 145 (1,073 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I bought the DLC pack from PSN store UK account 2 days ago, but while I enter the game at downloadable content or Trials of St. Lucia of game option, it shows cannot retrieve information from the PSN store, is there anyway the fix it?

Some of the DLC is downloadable at US and TW account, but they don't have the Trials of St. Lucia DLC at both regions.

thanks.

Message 127 of 145 (786 Views)

★★★ Novice

Go into your download list under account management and download it from there Standard smile

Message 128 of 145 (777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I did download the DLC from the download list at my UK account and install it, but while I entered the game, it just cannot play or use any DLC pack I bought. It also shows cannot retrieve information at playstation store. It happen at UK, AU, and JP region account, but DLC is downloadable at US and TW account IN THE GAME.

Message 129 of 145 (775 Views)

★★★ Novice

Silly question, but do the DLC's and disc region match up?  i.e UK dlc for UK disc?

Message 130 of 145 (758 Views)