Burnout Paradise - “The account you are trying to use has the maximum number of personas associated with it"

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Burnout Paradise - “The account you are trying to use has the maximum number of personas associated with it"

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edit: A new dedicated Burnout board is now available here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Burnout/bd-p/Burnout

We have hence locked this thread, please check out our FAQs and post your questions and/or answers on the new board. Thank you.

Note: If you would like to read the previous troubleshooting steps, click on the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Heya everyone,

If you are experiencing the error message: “The account you are trying to use has the maximum number of personas associated with it"

Please specify exactly where you are trying to enter your info and encounter this issue. Please also list the Origin account name that you used to register the key.

Should you still have any issues afterwards please report back here and also get in touch with an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 9 (7,473 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Burnout Paradise - “The account you are trying to use has the maximum number of personas associa

Community Manager

A new dedicated Burnout board is now available here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Burnout/bd-p/Burnout

We have hence locked this thread, please check out our FAQs and post your questions and/or answers on the new board. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (6,403 Views)

All Replies

Burnout Paradise account is not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't use my EA account to play Burnout. It says that "The account you are trying to use has the maximum number of personas associated with it". WTF? I can't delete personas and now i need another account to play Burnout? Has anyone have the same experience as I did?

Message 1 of 9 (8,019 Views)

Re: Burnout Paradise

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a couple of problems regarding online play.

First, when I try to use my EA email, it says I have the maximum personas on that email.

Secondly, when I try to use a different email, it says the product key is invalid.

Help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Message 2 of 9 (8,346 Views)

Burnout Paradise Cant Play Online

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box and everything I try to register my online account it says: "The account you are trying to use already has the maximum number of personas associated with it"

Message 3 of 9 (7,630 Views)

Re: Burnout Paradise - “The account you are trying to use has the maximum number of personas associated with it"

★★★ Newbie

I got this question when I trying to register account for Burnout Paradise.

Please solve it.

Message 5 of 9 (7,147 Views)

Re: Burnout Paradise - “The account you are trying to use has the maximum number of personas associated with it"

★★★ Newbie

origin id =   d3cOy-OcToPuS

email     = [edit: email address removed]

hi there im getting this error since the day i bought this game . this error occurs once i try to create account within the game . 

Message 6 of 9 (7,052 Views)

The account you are trying to use has the maximum number of person's associated with it

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I have been facing this problem with going online PC steam version of burnout paradise ultimate edition .

It doesn't let me create the account for to go online in this game particularly .

I would be grateful if I can get your assistance thanks.

The account you are trying to use has the maximum number of person's associated with it

Message 7 of 9 (6,945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi im having this issue on Burnout Paradise trying to login as existing user and tried making new account getting that max number personas message origin account name is xhookerspitx 

Message 8 of 9 (6,537 Views)

Re: Burnout Paradise - “The account you are trying to use has the maximum number of personas associa

Community Manager

A new dedicated Burnout board is now available here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Burnout/bd-p/Burnout

Message 9 of 9 (6,404 Views)